maelstrom is offline New Member

Does Clenbuterol cause you to get asthma?

What are the major side effects of Clenbuterol ? Any way to prevent them? Can this chemical cause you to develop asthma? Does clen work better than an ECA/ECY stack?

Also, what does this statement mean exaclty?

"Clenbuterol is used at 60-120 mcgs per day, divided throughout the day. 2 days on, 2 days off / 2 weeks on 3 weeks off."

Thanks in advance to any help

Cry0smate is offline Member

Exactly what I needed aside from only one thing.

Say I get 100MCG/ML - 60ML Vial of liquid Clen . How do I take it? Would it be okay to just mix it in water and drink it in the morning?

Thanks for the input bro, that helped a ton.

Yes you just drink it. There isn't any reason to mix it but you can. Also it's usually recommended that you take it post cardio b/c it can screw with your breathing and mess up your sessions.

Don't start at 100mcg, follow the dosing guide in the handbook.

Quote Originally Posted by Atwacity
    Yes you just drink it. There isn't any reason to mix it but you can. Also it's usually recommended that you take it post cardio b/c it can screw with your breathing and mess up your sessions.

Don't start at 100mcg, follow the dosing guide in the handbook.
    I'll follow the dosing guide to be sure.

What if I usually do cardio late in the evening, when its cool? Should I still dose afterwards?

No, it will most likely mess with you sleeping if you take it late. Take it in the AM just not too close to either a workout or cardio. You are going to want to test your tolerance level to see when the best time for you to take it is (meaning how quickly the strong effects start to wear)- in conjunction with your workout times.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I would suggest this method, it is highly advocated by hooker (A mod here)...

- 2 weeks of clen
    - 1 week of clen + Benadryl
    - Repeat 2x(for a total of 6 weeks)
    - Then take a week totally off, or just continue on repeating the pattern.

Read here for more info about doses, and benadryl usage: CLICK ME

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Just keep it simple. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, etc...run it a max of 6 weeks then take some time off. It's good stuff if your diet is in check.

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Just keep it simple. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, etc...run it a max of 6 weeks then take some time off. It's good stuff if your diet is in check.
    Easy I've all ready lost 8 pounds in the last two weeks, only one of which was on ECA.

What does Benadryl do in conjunction with Clen ?

Quote Originally Posted by maelstrom
    What does Benadryl do in conjunction with Clen?
    From hooker:

Benadryl slows desensitization of Beta receptors (i.e. Upgrades them) by inhibiting phospholipase A2, which is the enzyme that breaks down methylated phospholipids, and this action in turn keeps the phospholipid membrane stable, and thus keeps the receptors functioning properly. (7). This will allow you to use clen for much longer and it'll still have the same effects. Also, since Benadryl is an anti-histamine, and histamines have a direct effect on beta-adrenoreceptors (not just Beta-2’s but all of them), using an anti-histamine will have a direct effect on reducing beta-receptor stimulation (16), and thus upregulating your beta-receptors.

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    From hooker:

Benadryl slows desensitization of Beta receptors (i.e. Upgrades them) by inhibiting phospholipase A2, which is the enzyme that breaks down methylated phospholipids, and this action in turn keeps the phospholipid membrane stable, and thus keeps the receptors functioning properly. (7). This will allow you to use clen for much longer and it'll still have the same effects. Also, since Benadryl is an anti-histamine, and histamines have a direct effect on beta-adrenoreceptors (not just Beta-2’s but all of them), using an anti-histamine will have a direct effect on reducing beta-receptor stimulation (16), and thus upregulating your beta-receptors.
    Rosie errr I mean Blown LOL (sorry bro but you tar is crackin me up )

Would Ketotifen serve the same purpose as Benadryl? Either one better than the other?

Quote Originally Posted by Atwacity
    Rosie errr I mean Blown LOL (sorry bro but you tar is crackin me up )

Would Ketotifen serve the same purpose as Benadryl? Either one better than the other?
    They are both commonly used. From what I've read, I would prefer to use Benadryl, and cycle it in the method described previously....

Starting my cycle tomorrow. Will be taking 4g Taurine along with 30mg Clen first day at around 9AM with a Whey shake and some Oatmeal . Lift at around 5ish, cardio after 9PM. Spring break and summer are coming up quick... hope I can lose a few pounds in the next week.

Quote Originally Posted by maelstrom
    Starting my cycle tomorrow. Will be taking 4g Taurine along with 30mg Clen first day at around 9AM with a Whey shake and some Oatmeal . Lift at around 5ish, cardio after 9PM. Spring break and summer are coming up quick... hope I can lose a few pounds in the next week.
    Whoa.. take a step back bro... you mean MCG not MG... hoping it's a typo ...

Additionally, I would suggest cardio on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.... works well for me....

Make sure your diet is spot on bro.... read up on THIS

Thread Information