SplinterCell is offline Senior Member

Yet another PWO shake question

Yea well I decided to go with trueprotein for my 10 pounds of orange whey because it was only for 37 shipped and I must say....this stuff is horrible compared to ATW, not thick and not nearly as flavorful. Its really more of an orange aftertaste flavor rather than an all out orange shake....well anyways, it seems as if 80 grams of dex with 40 g's of this protein makes a super super sugar water like shake.

My question is can I drink my shake with 40 g's of dextrose and just eat 40 g's of dex like a minute later after I finish the shake? All input would greatly be appreciated!

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    did you create your own shake? Choc. is not to bad, heard some bad things about there orange and kiwi flavors. I don't see a problem as long as you are getting the dex. in. But I will BUMP this for Swole or another vet..

Quote Originally Posted by kman
    did you create your own shake? Choc. is not to bad, heard some bad things about there orange and kiwi flavors. I don't see a problem as long as you are getting the dex. in. But I will BUMP this for Swole or another vet..
    Thanks brotha, No, I ordered thier normal orange whey shake....last time Ill ever do that, but with 10 lbs itll be about 2 months before I get my hands on some ATW!!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    So you are eating the 40g's of dex with what? Are you chasing it with water?

I would drink the shake, eat the dex, then chase it with a bit of water...

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    So you are eating the 40g's of dex with what? Are you chasing it with water?

I would drink the shake, eat the dex, then chase it with a bit of water...
    Yup, chase em down with water...love the taste of dex by itself, like powdered candy!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I see nothing wrong with doing it that way. You're essentially just splitting the shake in 2, and swallowing the whey first, if you want to break it down IMO.... but who knows lol .....

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    OMG, I couldn't eat straight dextrose like that, but if you can then I guess it's all good.

Thread Information