Thread: abs in june??

georgie24 is offline Member

abs in june??

hey guyz have a question is it possible to see any signs of abs in june im about 33%bf im ready to do anything except starve extreme results call for extreme actions is my current moddo.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Is your bodyfat really 33% or is that a typing error?

Firstly you need to post us some stats like height weight age
    Then some details of your diet on a daily basis
    Final one details of your training and the amount of cardio

Now to your question can you have abs by June? IMO yes

I ain,t gonna kid you it will mean following a very strict diet and training program it will mean hard work in the gym and will power outside of it......but if you are prepaired to give it your all and work hard yes I think you could lose a considrable amount of B,F and get those abs in June.

Its your choice but the only thing I can promise is that you will get very good advice on training nutrition and diet from this board

Down to you bro

Billy

HI BILLY BOY... YES ACCORDING TO THIS SCALE I BOUGHT A FEW DAYZ AGO IM 33% I DUNO IT CHANDES READINGS LIKE EVERYTIME I GET ON.. IM ABOUT TO RETURN IT BUT IM GONNA HANG IN THERE.. ITS A ELETRIC ONE BY TANITA GIVES ME WEGHT AND BF%
    WELL THIS IS A BREIF RUNDOWN OF MY ROUTINE

7:00 AM 2 CAPUSLES TETRACAL
    9:30 EGGS AND BACON WHOLEWHEAT WRAP 10 oz WATER
    11:30 2 CAPSULES TETRACAL
    1:00 CEASER SALAD hold ceaser WITH STEAK SLICES
    6:00 PM 3 PURDUE CUTLETS
    8:00 WORKOUT

CARDIO IS ABOUT 3 TIMES A WEEK IN MORNING ON EMPTY STOMACHE THEN WAIT HOUR TO EAT FRST MEAL

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Thos scales are inaccurate for BB, assuming your carrying more wieght than the BMI stats for your height.

IMO get an accurate reading and then move forward.

Peace

BA

edraven29 is offline Associate Member

think that its possible everybody on this board has given me great info

think that its possible everybody on this board has given me great info.

Thanks to all of you guys and gal, i have done most of what you told me and dropped some fat.

thanks again

IM 5"10 INCHES WITH A 40 INCH WAIST 228 PUONDS

edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up well i am 5 10 to and 210 pounds down 4 pounds and 36 inch

wanna try to get down to 34

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Like Billy said, anything is possible. Just gotta get disciplined enough to do it. Do alot of cardio watch what you eat and train hard, you will see the pounds fall off. Remember to eat right, training and cardio will only do so much, but it is the fuel your body get's that will determine what and how you look as well. They all have to balance! man, now Billy is turning me into a philospher.. geezum..

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Thanks for the PM bro

OK I have only quickly whizzed through this without a calculator so you may want to check the math!!

At 5 10" and with a waist of 40" your B/F roughly equates to 23%.

To maintain your present weight you need to consume in the region of 3300-3500 cals

To start losing weight I would drop this by 500cals a day and try this for 2 weeks and see if this is working.

I would go for a 50/35/15 split = 3000cals a day

Protein 50% = 1350cals = 330g
    Carbs 35% = 1050cals = 263g
    Fat 15% = 450cals = 50g

I have kept the protein high so you can drop the carbs and fat levels and the above should give you 2850cals the other 150 cals come from other vitamins nutrients sodium ect.

Keep doing the cardio first thing in the AM and do it for 30-40min at least 3 times a week and keep the weight sessions intense.Using an ECA stack before working out will help raise energy levels prior to working out and also burn some fat.

Supplement your diet with a good Multivit,1000-2000mg Vit C Glutamine 10g a day and Creatine as this is also good for energy.

Drink plenty of water and drink it cold this way you can consume a fluid with no cals but your body burns cals to heat it to your bodys temp not a lot but it all helps!

Workout how many cals you eat a day now and take away the correct amount.remember the protein needs to be broken up evenly throughout the day and you need to eat al least every two hours so the body does not store fat.

It is also worth noting that if you drop you cals drastically the body will store everything you eat as fat as it is unsure of when the next meal will come and it is the bodys natural defence against starvation.

Anything I missed or your unsure off let me know

Good Luck
    Billy

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Body Fat

Ok, I'm not sure that I undersatand you correcty, You figured your B/F from a scale? I would suggest having it checked out at your local gym. Billy has pretty much sumed irt all up. If you want to figure up your exact caloric intake, try going trough post on Figureing out your caloric intake.
    Tobey

YEAH YOUR RIGHT !!!I HAVENT BEEN ON THE SCALE FOR A WEEK.IM GOING TODAY TO CHECK MY BF%

Thread Information