newbrew is offline Senior Member

If you were me, would you cut or use lean/mass diet?

Okay, I know I should have had this figured out before I started, but I originally planned to just bulk, until I realized how easy it was to put on a few extra pounds with diet. I am at my desired weight, more or less.

Goal:
    I am 185, would like to put on 5 pounds, no more, and drop as much BF as possible. Worst case, I would like to stay the same weight, but drop BF%

Stats:- 185- 24 - 6'0 - 13-14% - First cycle - Test E @380/mg week & Winstrol @ 50mg ED last 6 weeks up right before PCT

I would be happy at either 185/190 and BF% at 10 or less, not looking to get much heavier than that, as with my career being too heavy starts to impede on my performance.

Sooo.. cutting diet at around 2200-2300 calories? Or a lean/mass diet like mentioned in the sticky at around 3000 calories? Distribution of intake similar to what are in both the cutting and lean/mass stickies.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm..well if you are juicing then you may have the ability to gain muscle and drop fat. Of course if you gain more muscle than fat your percentage should stay constant. I would opt for a very clean bulker and see how your body reacts. You can also go all out bulker for the first half of the cycle and then slowly cut cals to lean out during the last 6 weeks as a cutter.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    hmm..well if you are juicing then you may have the ability to gain muscle and drop fat. Of course if you gain more muscle than fat your percentage should stay constant. I would opt for a very clean bulker and see how your body reacts. You can also go all out bulker for the first half of the cycle and then slowly cut cals to lean out during the last 6 weeks as a cutter.
    I thought of this too, I just thought that I might get flamed if I mentioned this idea, as most will say 'Pick one or the other!'

I was thinking of eating steaks, potatos, chicken, etc all the way up until I started Winstrol - I KNOW I could put on 5 pounds+ in a few weeks. Once on Winstrol I could cut back and follow a more strict cutting or very lean diet.

Anyways, thanks for the reply and insight

Thread Information