gettin swolle is offline Junior Member

Where to get dextrose/malto here in S. FL?

Hey bros,
    Ive looked in vitamin shopes, whole food markets and nobody seems to carry dextrose or maltodextrin. Anyone know a local place here in West Palm, Boca area that has it? I know I can get it online, but local would be nice. If not can you rec. any good stores online?

thanks in advance!

RONINASAUNA is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gettin swolle
    Hey bros,
    Ive looked in vitamin shopes, whole food markets and nobody seems to carry dextrose or maltodextrin. Anyone know a local place here in West Palm, Boca area that has it? I know I can get it online, but local would be nice. If not can you rec. any good stores online?

thanks in advance!

I had the same problem. I live in Boca and went to every Vitamin Shoppe, Whole foods, Fresh Market, Nutrition Depot... everything. I just wound up ordering online from http://www.kentnutrition.com/

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    I don't live in fla. but I just ordered from 1fast400 and they sent me a free shaker and a couple energy drinks for free. I only ordered $10 worth of stuff too....JC

dutchman718 is offline Junior Member
    what about ultra fuel?? it has both dextrose and maltodextrin for a total of 100 grams

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchman718
    what about ultra fuel?? it has both dextrose and maltodextrin for a total of 100 grams
    Never heard of it... but if its the same price/cheaper and has the required ingredients i'm down

Look for a homebrew store. They sell cheap dextrose as corn sugar.

gettin swolle is offline Junior Member
    theres an ABC liquor store that I believe makes their own beer. So if I go and ask for corn sugar or dextrose, that should work, eh? Ill give it a shot.

As for ultra fuel..Ive been using "Endurox" which has a mix of dex and malto. But im sure for $15 I paid for it, I can get pounds of dex...
    Last edited by gettin swolle; 03-07-2005 at 02:47 PM.

Yep! They will have it. I buy locally and the first time I walked in to buy it the guy asked me if I was using it for working out. Guess I don't look like a beer drinker.

Thread Information