Equiguns is offline Associate Member

Help coming back???

Whats up guys. I am back after a year. Was in amazing shape and hit the juice for a few years. Stopped because too much work and girlfriend (ya know let yourself go). Just stopped all of a sudden one single day and never went back. Anyway. I have not been keeping up with things. I am looking to drop some serious fat and then worry later about building my muscle back, I am sure I have some good muscle memory left. What should I take to drop my fat? Don't have the cash for GH and don't want to hit any roids until I bulk. I dont mind loosing a little muscle while dieting right now either. Heard that T-R-ALA is good or something like that? Or is it R-ALA? I think CLA is worthless so forget that. I have some clen on hand so I will likely cycle with that before summer hits and it gets hot here in Texas. I would appreciate som experienced people or mods, vets helping me out. I used to be a roid knowledge king and have now lost my hardrive of info. Anything else? IGF-1, 3 or something like that any good for dropping fat? Anything to take with R-ALA or T-R-ALA? Gosh I really don't know where to start. I only want to spend my money on something that is freakin worth the money. I don't believe in anything other than hard work and roids.

Stats right now: 6'1" 275. 37-38" waist 19.5" pumped arm 47-48" inch chest. Have not touched a weight in 350 days. Not even walked for more than a hundred yards to my car...I have lost everything. 22+% BF=Fat ass.

Previously, before I quit stats: 6'1" 265 waist 32-33 arm 19.5-20" pumped 49" chest, BF around 4%-10-16% seasonal depending upon contest time or not. I am going to drop carbs to below 50/day for the first week, then 30 for the next week, then keep it at 30-50/day total carbs for weeks after. Cardio three times a weeks at 30 mintues each and mostly concentrate on dropping calories from the weights, high reps, drop weight, non-stop circute type training for 30-45 minutes a day. then I will go back to the one muscle a week training like before. What should I take. I have read up on this new IGF stuff that is legal. Anything else good. the IGF is still expensive as hell $200 for month or month and a half. With my size I usually prefer takign larger amount of stuff also. taking in 2500 calories a day I drop weight like crazy.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Read the cutting sticky and focus on diet, training, and cardio first. Worry about fat burners and gear later.

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    I have diet and cutting, all the stuff down...I used to compete so that is no problem. The problem is that I am getting older and it is harder to drop all that fat. I need a boost when I start going into a holding phase. I usually bump fats but that is still not easy, and usually takes a week to restart. I won the lee priest invitational in Austin, TX a couple years ago in the open class mens. 6'1" 242 on stage. and that was dry as a pulp, I could have been 244 prime but mistimed the carbos.

Thread Information