barnardeep is offline New Member

need help with diet.

hi anyone want to help me with diet for everyday of the week? right now i eat a lot of pasta,bagels, ham sandwiches, and rice because i'm in college and it keeps you full for a long time. but i want to bulk up and lose my gut for the summer. i guess losing my gut was more important. i currently take 3 protein shakes a day, 60 grams of protein each, one creatine drink with 5 grams of creatine. i weigh around 160 and my stomach sticks out a little in the front and sides. how much protien should i take and how much can the body take each hour? i'm not expecting to get huge or anything. i have one bottle of a xenadrine wannabe with ephedra in it and just started taking it today. not sure how to go about diet at all because i dun think i ever ate right to bulk up. i work out 4 days a week, chest mondays, back tuesdays, shoulders wensdays, and bi's and tri's on thursdays. i'm thinking about starting to work out on fridays. also i have class early so i don't have time in the morning to walk or run. thanks a lot guys.

niXon)( is offline Member
    wow, read the stickies at the top of the main diet page in red.

sit down and just read on here...research

sounds like you needalota help

IronAdam is offline Member
    Step one would be to decide if you wanna cut or bulk. Theres enough info in those stickies to get you rolling.

Thread Information