Thread: Help

DaddySherles is offline Junior Member

Help

I need to know what to tell my girl to eat, she is a soph. and is wanting to cut up. She plays softball and I need to know if I should have her on a low-fat or low-carb diet? Which works better? I also am training two 20 year old girls and one needs a lil bit of weight but wants abs, so she needs some lean muscle. The other wants to tone up, get a bigger butt, and abs. What do I need to concentrate on? Let me know please

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Are you a trainer? If so, I would think you'd know this, if not, it may be wise to advise them to HIRE a trainer.

~SC~

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    im a trainer!... LOVE TRAINER..that is

DaddySherles is offline Junior Member

Ok

I was just trying to get some opinions and help. I'm goin to school for P.E. right now and then for Exercise Science so I know what I'm doin, I was just up for suggestions. Instead of that, I get smart remarks, thanks

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    No smart remarks here, but you basically asked for approaches for THREE (3) people in one thread, all w/out any stats and such.

That's like literally impossible to answer, hence my suggestions of a trainer/professional to sit down w/you and help all 3 cases.

That was my offering.

~SC~

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddySherles
    I need to know what to tell my girl to eat, she is a soph. and is wanting to cut up. She plays softball and I need to know if I should have her on a low-fat or low-carb diet? A healthy diet, similar to one a male would fallow to cut but w/ less cal/pro/sat fat intake. I also am training two 20 year old girls and one needs a lil bit of weight but wants abs, so she needs some lean muscle. Have her do cardio in morning and resistance training in evening, possibly ckt training or SuperSetting Opposing Muscle groups. The other wants to tone up (DIET, SuperSets), get a bigger butt (DIET, Lunges Squats), and abs(Cardio, Diet, Stability Ball Ab work)
    Bolded what i would do.
    Its best i can do from info you gave W/o Height Weight BF%'s and background.
    if all else fails put them on a Test E/D-BOL/ Tren stack...J/K! seroiulsy Just KIDDING!

Thread Information