ironpumpindoc is offline Junior Member

HELP-New cutting diet . . . after research

Okay here is my new diet, needs critique.

THIS ONE IS THE ONE

5:45 - 45min cardio

meal 1) 12 egg whites/ 1/2 cup oats

meal 2) protein shake/ 1/4 C. almonds

meal 3) 2 can tuna w/ 1tbsp full fat mayo / salad with 2tbsp olive oil & 1 tbsp vinegar

meal 4) pwo 46 grams pro 40 grams dex / 40 grams maltodextrin

meal 5) ppwo 8 oz chicken breast / 1/2 cup brown rice

meal 6) protein shake with 2tbsp flax

I am 5'10" about 220lbs, need to cut, currently about 15% body fat

288 grams protein/ 178 grams carbs/ 107 grams fat = 2791 Calories according to fitday.com, I supplement glutamine in morning, creatine, and run an ECA stack.

1) Is there to much fat in my diet?
    2) Any other suggestions?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by ironpumpindoc
    Okay here is my new diet, needs critique.

THIS ONE IS THE ONE

5:45 - 45min cardio

wait ~30min

meal 1) 12 egg whites/ 1/2 cup oats IMO: Fats > Carbs Post Cardio and 60Pro is lil excessive i strive for 35-45g' of Pro Per meal and i have a lil bit more mass than you.

meal 2) protein shake/ 1/4 C. almonds NEAT!

meal 3) 2 can tuna w/ 1tbsp full fat mayo / salad with 2tbsp olive oil & 1 tbsp vinegar 2can tuna = 70gPro?! is it the 2.5Serv can? lil high eh?

Suggestion FatFree Cottage Cheese PreWO

meal 4) pwo 46 grams pro 40 grams dex / 40 grams maltodextrin personally i would use 80/40 dex/whey iso its so lovely.. Malto is the bastard child complex carb w/o a purpose in life!

meal 5) ppwo 8 oz chicken breast / 1/2 cup brown rice good meal :TURKEY i love it! chicken is perfect too though

meal 6) protein shake with 2tbsp flax try lean meat + fat or a salmon steak, some sort of REAL Protein for longer lasting absorbtion to stay w/ you throughout the night.

I am 5'10" about 220lbs, need to cut, currently about 15% body fat

288 grams protein/ 178 grams carbs/ 107 grams fat = 2791 Calories according to fitday.com, I supplement glutamine in morning, creatine, and run an ECA stack.

1) Is there to much fat in my diet? mebee cut back on mayo and try to use more EFA's like Olive/Flax/Avacados/FishBodyOils/NattyPB/AlmondButter etc.. and i dont think thats too much fat 100g's efa's is FLY for 200lbs of lean masser's
    2) Any other suggestions?
    Incorp more veggies and fibrous foods... and other than the massive spouts of protein it looks good. and try to bide by the 2hr eat rule, constant small meals > ALL!

ironpumpindoc is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the reply, the only reason I use maltodex is I read a great post on it last night with combo of dex/malto, plus I already bought it . . . so now I have to use it up. I am going to try some of your suggestions, but I am a hospital pharmacist, so it is kind of hard to get meals in every 2 hours, I usually do about every 3 hours. By BMR calculation (-500 cals) is about 2850 for dieting I figure. I have some avacodos, but every time I cut one open, they go bad before I get the chance to eat the rest of it. Thanks for all the help.

Thread Information