doubleplay is offline New Member

Ecto/Skinny wants to gain mass,lose stomach fat

i am an ectomorph with skinny arms and legs but have a "gut" and excess fat in the rear and thighs. I want to gain muscle mass in the arms/chest /back but lose the fat at stomach. All the advice for Ecto's is to eat,eat,eat but I am concerned of the fat gain. What do I do? Thanks

NevrSayNevr is offline Associate Member
    Look here bro ..... UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet... ... this should be all you need to get yourself in the direction you need to be heading, lift your butt off, not just for a few weeks and say it isn't working, sometimes it takes 1 -2 months before a persons body responds enough for you to see a dramatic difference. Good luck and keep going.

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    im an ecto as well, and have just been eating massive amounts of food lately basically trying to eat a protein source every 2 hours. although i have gained 10lbs in the past few months i just noticed today i seem to have a bit of a belly going on. time to incorperate an ab workout and some good cardio. hopefully very little amount of my gains are in the fat department, only time will tell.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by moregunsthanroses
    . time to incorperate an ab workout and some good cardio. hopefully very little amount of my gains are in the fat department, only time will tell.
    if you notice that your belly is pooching the only ab work i would do would be work on stability ball that works the transverse abdominals to tighten up to PULL the rest of your abdominal muscles inward otherwise its just going to make them stick out farther

Thread Information