rixyroids is offline Associate Member

cutting diet-please critique

Hey guys,

I was wondering if you could critique this plan. My bf% is way too high anf i drastically need it lowered. I plan on starting this from april and running it until i am satisfied. Below is a standard low carb day, i will of course have days that carbs are lower and days that i cheat (every ten days or so)

Meal one
    15 egg whites
    3 whole eggs
    50g oatmeal w/water
    supplements (vitamins and minerals)

Meal 2
    Chicken breast and green veg

WORKOUT

Postworkout
    One potato
    Chicken breast and green veg

Meal 4
    200g Tuna and mayonnaise
    green veg

Meal 5
    Steak, vegetables

Meal 6
    Chicken breast
    Green veg

6 litres of water per day (this is standard)

I will also be supplementing at least 3 of these meals with 2 protein shakes.

Also during my cutting, i will incorporate at least 30 mins cardio per day first thing before meal 1 and then weight training again in afternoon. I know i should do cardio on an empty stomach, but would it make a difference if i was to add a protein shake before hand?

Please give me some advice, i am looking into using clen /t3 but would prefer to do naturally.

thanks for the help, appreciate it

RR

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    use real meats for last 2 meals protein shakes dont usually last long enough
    make sure to get 2:1 Dex/Whey PWO
    Not advised to consume more than 35-45g's protein for regular meals and even then pwo shake is 40 so in all reality i keep my meals about 35' pro and accomidate it w/ EFA's or Complex carbs
    and 200g TUNAw/ Mayo wow thats not like 150g' protein in that meal is it? helo Toxic Blood Levels read Cutting sticky for best advice...

18 eggs for breakfast?

yeah PEOPLE really need to learn about protein ><

Dmize9 is offline Associate Member
    You should definately remove the 3 whole eggs from meal 1..... you do not want to mix fat and carbs. And to answer your question regarding the protein shake before cardio... drop it, also bump up your cardio to 45 mins - 1 hours at target heart rate.... And wait 45 mins - 1 hour after cardio to consume your first meal.
    Last edited by Dmize9; 03-10-2005 at 11:13 AM.

"There are a number of MD's and RD's that believe a high protein diet is extremely toxic on your kidneys. The increased protein changes pH levels of blood to do acidic release from amino acids therefore putting strain on the kidneys. Over the course of time this can kick your ass." -TheChosenOne
    Yes im quoting you because im to lazy to recite my own spill ><

ironpumpindoc is offline Junior Member
    i don't want to get into a huge discussion about this, but I really don't believe that high protein diets cause kidney problems, I am working in a hospital as a clinical pharamcist w/ about 10 md's that agree w/ me. There is just not enough long term evidence to say right not . . . but they say think about it this way. All of the carnivorous animals . . . lions/tigers/sharks etc. you get the picture . . . never eat carbs, and they are not all dying from kidney disease. It really is no different in humans. If you believe in evolution, the original cave men would have been scavengers eating meats and greens . . . no carbs. Anyway 15 eggwhites seems excessive, but i go w/about 8 w/ some meat . . . get the pwo dex/protein shake, and possibly take out the potato and add rice or yams PPWO.

ironpumpindoc is offline Junior Member
    you really need to get some flax in there or EFA's.

Quote Originally Posted by ironpumpindoc
    i don't want to get into a huge discussion about this, but I really don't believe that high protein diets cause kidney problems, I am working in a hospital as a clinical pharamcist w/ about 10 md's that agree w/ me. There is just not enough long term evidence to say right not . . . but they say think about it this way. All of the carnivorous animals . . . lions/tigers/sharks etc. you get the picture . . . never eat carbs, and they are not all dying from kidney disease. It really is no different in humans. If you believe in evolution, the original cave men would have been scavengers eating meats and greens . . . no carbs. Anyway 15 eggwhites seems excessive, but i go w/about 8 w/ some meat . . . get the pwo dex/protein shake, and possibly take out the potato and add rice or yams PPWO.
    hmm.. your not Dr. Michael Colgan are you? that is exactly what he says and he supports high protein diet ... and i do as well but think about back in the day they werent eating the massive amounts we were either =/

Thread Information