sooners04 is offline Senior Member

How do you make your scrambled eggs.

I was just curious as to what you guys put in your eggs if you scramble them. I use 6 whole eggs, one tbsp mayo and one slice cheese. Is this sufficient for a meal, I mean, each egg is 8g protein so thats 48g and I have my fat in the mayo and cheese plus the fat in the eggs. Is this too much fat?

uttyler dude is offline Associate Member
    i am cutting so i cook eggwhites.....i don't scramble them, just add some onion and pepper to taste. your recipe sounds good though.....think i will try it when i get off this dang diet

I am bulking so I am not that picky.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    each yolk contains 271 mg of cholesterol....... 6x271 is a lot for one meal........... id shoot for two yolks to every 5 or 6 eggs... that way you get the good fats and vit's with less cholesterol.....

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I rarely eat egg yolks, maybe one every now and then. Too much cholesterol for me...and yes i think that is waaayyyy too much fat. that's probably over 40g of fat...in one meal...
    Try this egg omlet:

1) 6 egg whites with 1 tbsp of splenda, 1 tbsp olive oil, and a lil pepper, scrambled, on a lightly greased preheated pan(just below med)
    2) 3 pieces of fatfree cheese(tastes just as good to me and you don't get all the saturated fats)
    3) enough turkey pepparoni to cover half the omlet(bout 15 pieces)
    4) chopped mushrooms and onions on the same half as pepparoni
    do the best you can with the flipping part, that takes practice and it's hard to explain...cooked right, this mofo is damm good!!! it's a very good pro/fat meal. Oh, a rule of thumb for me is 1 piece of cheese per two eggs, comes out nice!!
    -fitness

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    1 yolk 4 whites 1 can tuna 1tbs flax Yumm Breakfast

Mighty is offline Junior Member
    I crack 2 flats of eggs every saturady or sunday into a big glass bowl...fish out all of the egg yolks and pour it into a juice pitcher with a lid and put it in the fridge. Every morning I take 4 glass pyrex container bowls, and put oats in 2, and pour egg whites in 2 , and put all four conatiners in the microwave for 3 minutes or so. When they're done, I put spray butter, and splenda on my oats, and put some pepper salt and tabascvo on my eggs...put the lids on all of them, and toss em in my bag, along with tuna packs, baggies of veggies, and chicken strips or something....easy to chow all day.

I just mix my egg whites with salsa, I can pound a dozen like this in about 5 min flat.

So if I went with all egg whites that would be better for fat and cholesterol. Will I still get the protein.

Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    So if I went with all egg whites that would be better for fat and cholesterol. Will I still get the protein.
    yes you will and throw some good fats in there too.

I usually eat almonds and a couple tbsp of flax in other meals so the mayo should be good here right.

yup...no carbs with it though.

cyflex is offline Associate Member
    Hey fellas here is a good egg-white recipe to go (4 a pro/fat or pro/carb meals)
    7 egg whites 1 sc whey make them pancake!! crack the eggs(white) in a blender and mix them with 1sc whey.. then cook the mix like pancake.. make 2 pancakes *top it with cinnamon.. kick ass taste bros protein:7x3.5=24.5 (eggs) + 22gwhey total=44.5g

smegs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cyflex
    Hey fellas here is a good egg-white recipe to go (4 a pro/fat or pro/carb meals)
    7 egg whites 1 sc whey make them pancake!! crack the eggs(white) in a blender and mix them with 1sc whey.. then cook the mix like pancake.. make 2 pancakes *top it with cinnamon.. kick ass taste bros protein:7x3.5=24.5 (eggs) + 22gwhey total=44.5g
    ive done this before, its dope

Thread Information