xfade7 is offline Member

question from my 16 yr old bro

My little brother has been bulking for a little while now, and has packed on some weight. His problem is that he has some excess fat (hes probably at 14%) i can't tell really but you can see his upper abs at times when he flexes them. Well he wants to know if he should cut, or just start morning cardio and keep bulking. He plays football, and doesnt neccesarily have the fastest metabolism but its not too bad. he eats pretty clean, i mean as much as you can at that age.
    thanks

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    i would say cardio, but then again im no expert

aminophiliac is offline Junior Member
    i was a former fat kid. then at 15 i went from 200 to 165 in 3 or 4 months running every morning and cutting back on carbs. best to just get it over with cuz he wont make much progress trying to bulk at the same time.

xfade7 is offline Member
    well hes not fat. he's just got a little extra pudge which he dont want there when summer comes.. ya know, he thinks hes gotta impress the babes at the pool. he'll probably cut back in carbs, but not much..

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Tell him to get his lil but up in mornin and jog 2~3mi then tell him NO SUGARS EVER except after he lifts.. cutting back on carbs is good as long as its the simple ones and not complex
    have him do the multi'meal prog as well w/ lotsa lil meals boost that metabo so if he is eating like 6x a day having him cut about 15min between each of those and add 2 more so its like 8x

Thread Information