PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member

getting wisdom teeth out monday..

I'm getting all 4 surgically removed and I'm not going to be able to eat normal for at least 3 or 4 days from what I hear. So anyone who's been there before tell me what can I eat to keep my weight from dropping? Protein shakes and mash potatoes the whole time or what?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    You won't lose any muscle bro, cuz you wont be able to train for a week or two, so anything you eat will just encourage growth. when I got mine removed I ate scrammbele eggs, mashed potatoes, milk, yogurt, shakes, tuna blended up with OJ.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    wont be able to train for a week or two? ahh man that sucks. I thought I'd be off for maybe a few days.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    wont be able to train for a week or two? ahh man that sucks. I thought I'd be off for maybe a few days.
    I was out for about a week and a half, everytime I tried to train my gums would start bleeding from all the pressure built up inside of me. Dont look at it as a bad thing, your supposed to take a week or so off every once in a while anyways, so just make this your week off. You wont lose any strength or size, if anything youll get stronger and put a couple pounds on.

Thread Information