go4gold is offline Member

Need some help with diet!!

Ok, 26 i am 5'6" and a 155 lbs, i have done a few cycles in the past. I am about 11-12 % bf. My goal is lose some roundness in face from past cycles, trim up the belly and lose the love handles and stay close to or at 155, if i lose a little weight, not a big deal as long as i have lost the fat i wanted to. Would like to be back at 7-8%bf also. Of course i am doing cardio 4x a week along with weight training( I am getiing back into lifting after a setback i had, but want to regain my strength again).
    Hee is what i have so far:
    1)Yohimburn-try this on my face and abs
    2)Thermorexin
    3)Glucorell-want to take, but may not need to due to low carb intake.
    4)Protein-3 shakes a day at 46-50 gram =138-150grams, 0 carbs and 0 fat
    5)Dextrose-thinking about this for PWO, should i do or not do?
    Diet so far
    1)4 eggs a day = 0g carbs, 18g fat, 24g protein
    2)1 can tuna = 0g carbs, 0g fat, 37.5g protein
    3)1 gallon water a day
    Here is where i get stuck, my protein is at 199.5, my goal is 232.5g, my carb intake is zero so far and fat in take is at 18grams. I am in the middle of adjusting my diet a we speak, but when i start what i just explain up top, what else should i add to my diet? I am only 33grams away from my protein gaol( 1.5g per lbs), and what about the carbs and fat, is it ok to have them low of where should i have them at. keep in mind i am trying to trim up. I plan for a good 8 week run with this diet because working out and deiting are going to become difficlt with my schedule after that. Any help would be appectiated. I do feel i can get great results in that period of time. Please help though.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Read this: http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=75729
    What you have presented is poor, and yes, dex. is great PWO...

When are you performing cardio? I find in doing some in the AM on empty stomach is best for fat loss purposes........

in all honesty, ill try and do cardio when ever i can, but do know that in the am is the better time,But i will do it 4x a week. So i will do dex and with that will bring my carb intake up to about 80-100g. I figure that is about all the carbs i will need, maybe a few more, maybe have my fat intake up 10-15grams more, and protein another 35grams. I plan on maybe a nice lean steak of chicken here and there and one peice of fruit a day, but I will change some things up just for varity. From what i have read, doesn't sound far off from a good cutting diet for someone my size. Just trying to think what might need to be added or taken away. But do appreciate the info Blown SC.
    Last edited by go4gold; 03-16-2005 at 11:14 PM.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    That is a terrible diet. You probably would have gained a ton more muscle if you would have doubled your carbs and fats intake during your cycles...

I will not be on any juice while doing this diet, where should i get most my carbs from then? I do want to gain musle, but main concern is to burn fat. i got the belly man. I miss haveing no gut.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by go4gold
    I will not be on any juice while doing this diet, where should i get most my carbs from then? I do want to gain musle, but main concern is to burn fat. i got the belly man. I miss haveing no gut.

listen to these guys generally they know how to tackle these things but you are going to have to do some leg work yourself read the stickys at the top and go from there.. i know where you are coming from. i am 5ft 7inch and about 220lbs with 20-23% bf.. only b/c of a major set back..currently i am working on a cutting plan myself..cut through the summer and bulk in the winter....

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Ketosis is awsome if u like to have the metabolism and motivation of a slot
    learn you Glycemic Index as well and how to use fiber to aid in slowing down the digestion of fats/protein

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by go4gold
    Low GI - Oats, rice, yams...
    High GI (PWO) - Dextrose...

ok guys, thanks a lot for the info. im just planning here right now. But will intagrate your guys info into my diet. is low gi complex carbs and hi gi simple carbs, that is what it looks like? Also from the sticky, just stick to lower GI carbs in diet other then the dextrose right, just clarifying. I will try and definitly get my Carb intake higher, what is a good rule of thumb for that, I do want to stay at the same weight, i think i heard that 1g per lbs should so this. Thanks for the help guys, really helped. But i do need to get my abs back again, i miss them to much, having a gut sucks. Still want to keep my fat intake low, do want to get supplements for efa's, is this ok and what is a good rule of thumb for fat intake when cutting.
    Last edited by go4gold; 03-17-2005 at 04:42 PM.

bump

that diet is horrible bro!! For one, 3 shakes a day is overkill if your dieting, and IMO I think the shakes make you hold more water. You'd be far better off getting your protien from food with just 1, 50 gram shake PWO w/ dextrose. The sticky is aright for some people ,but I wouldnt jump exactly to that just yet. I would do 3 protien/ carb meals, and 3 protien/fat meals, as well as your PWO shake, totalling 7 meals/day. I like to do protien/carb for breakfast, protien/fat mid morning, protien carb lunch, protien /fat mid afternoon, protien carb pre workout, PWO shake after lifting, PPWO meal consisting of protien/carbs, maybe a little fat such as flax oil or peanut butter, and sometimes right before bed another protien/fat meal, but thats just me. I would adjust your diet to a similar regimen, and if your not losing anymore fat then maybe drop a protien/carb and substitute w/ another protien/fat meal, and if you are still stuck at that b/f after a week or two, drop another protien/carb meal and substitute w/ fat rather than carbs. Personally, I think the sticky ****ing sucks for ANYBODY who works out hard and is trying to retain any type of muscle, especially drug free. JMO

Thread Information