Beefkake31 is offline Member

Friend needs help

Hey guys I didn't know if I should post this in the workout section or the diet since it involves both but here goes.

I have a friend that needs some advice but it needs to be fairly detailed. He is 5'8 and 250-260 pounds. He is very fat and has no muscle. Can someone help this guy out witha diet and workout routine and maybe even fat burners whatever the case may be to lose all that weight and be skinny. And he only has time to workout 4 times a week btw. So what should this guy do. Can someone create a workout plan (4 times a week) , a diet plan, and a supplement/drug plan. I need a fairly detailed program for this guy to be motivated. If anyone can do this for me I would appreciate it, preferably someone thats been that heavy and lost a lot of weight but anyones set up is welcome.

And if someone is going to post a simple post like " tell him to run" or "tell him to up the protein and less carbs" then please don't post, no offense, thanks. Just someone with a detailed program consisting of workout, diet, and misc.

Thanks again guys.

colossus1 is offline Member
    Have him read this...........

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=75729

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31

Just someone with a detailed program consisting of workout, diet, and misc.
    Dang bro, that's what nutritionists and personal trainers get paid for.

~SC~

Thread Information