Weekend Dieting is hard

It's not really that I have the urge to go drink a ton of alcohol, because I just don't do it, but I do have a hard time eating enough food. It seems that eating during the week, on days that I WO is so much easier. I sleep later on the weekend and I don't eat as often. When I do eat, my cheat meal kind of turns in to a semi-cheat weekend. Nothing major, but I am not as nazi about pro/fat and pro/carb meals and my protein intake seems to be much lower. Am I the only one?

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    No, your not. Weekends are always harder.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Weekends are hard for me cuz I have all kinds of free time and the fridge is right there in front of me. Not to mention the fact that my wife is a bad eater. It does make it hard to be good when she is saying, "c'mon let's have some pizza".

Plus, I don't spend all weekend at my house. I am a weekend warrior and it is tough to eat a ton of food that is good for you when you are miles from home with not much to choose from. Ok, I feel better. It's like you do so well all week and are unstoppable and here comes the weekend. It is a double edge sword. I love the weekends for sure, but the weekends definitely do not love my diet.

bRKBEATz is offline Junior Member
    I'm the same way. I'm nearly perfect most weekd but the weekends kill me every time.

drink lo-carb beer man, when i ask for it i sound like the biggest fag but who cares i'm trying to accomplish something you know?

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Monday - Friday I am 100% spot on my diet. Weekends, not so much. It really all depends on what my goals are that week. If I am seriously trying to cut, then I will make a good effort to eat 6 times and have only 1 cheat meal. If I am maintaining or bulking, I end up cheating more than I should. But I think its ok as long as you are still reaching your goals.

If I were unemployed, my diet would be a nightmare.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    dedication...

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    yea weekends are hard cuz ur always out with friends and good food isnt always there.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I do not have a problem with weekends but having my cheat meal on Saturday evening helps me IMO.

Not to mention i do AM cardio and this makes me stay on track alot easier than if i were to wake up and have nothing to do.

Thread Information