Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

Thread: 30 and tired

2small4now is offline New Member

30 and tired

Hey all
    I am 30 going on 31 and have never been more than 130 pounds. I spent 14 years in the army in 1st ranger batt. and have since seemed to have caused my body to reject weight gain. I lift roughly 1 to 2 hours a day, and try to maintain a well balanced diet of roughly 2500 cal. I just have a problem with time and being able to prepare or actually sit down and eat. I work 5 12 hour shifts a week and I have 3 young, very time consuming daughters, who are quickly getting close to weighing the same as me. I desperately need help with finding a quick to prepare, bulking diet. Things that are ready to eat are the best for me as even though I work so much I do have the luxory of being able to eat while working, just cant prepare anything.
    I just want to gain weight for once in my life. I get stronger and stronger but never any bigger. Have definately hit my "nat" ability I believe.
    Thanx in advance fellas.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

2small4now is offline New Member
    thanx abstract, I may have failed to mention that the gym I go to is at work... So if I am simply lifting that day it is an hour or less......have to allow for the guys who feel that I want to talk shop while in the gym...but I try to add a cardio workout 2-3 times a week which sometimes puts me closer to the 2 hour mark. With our facilities being what they are I usually have to wait for a bike or stepper. And if I am driving to the pool that is usually within the 2 hour mark as well. I have tried upping my cal. intake to 3000 and even higher, I just find that I am unable to consume so much throughout the day while still maintaining a healthy balance in the meals. Also, I have found that when I try to get into a higher cal diet my body tends to push it all out just as fast. Any sugg.'s?
    Thanx.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Thread Information