Thread: Cutting supps

Equiguns is offline Associate Member

Cutting supps

Starting a new cut phase. About 3-5 months depending on how lucky I can get with the fat burning gods. Likely going to just keep diet clean and carbs down and hit the cardio a few days a week. I will use clen during peak weeks. Usually after about 3-4 weeks I hit my first peak and then increase fat and take clen for a two week period and that gets me over the hump. Anyone experienced with any of the supps that can help? I was thinking CLA and R-ALA. I figure together those might help. I am not a big believer in supplements but I will try something if anyone has experience in the dieting field. Those that are experineced- what is your take on CLA and R-ALA (glucophase XR)? Think it is worth the money?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Equiguns
    Starting a new cut phase. About 3-5 months depending on how lucky I can get with the fat burning gods. Likely going to just keep diet clean and carbs down and hit the cardio a few days a week. I will use clen during peak weeks. Usually after about 3-4 weeks I hit my first peak and then increase fat and take clen for a two week period and that gets me over the hump. Anyone experienced with any of the supps that can help? I was thinking CLA and R-ALA. I figure together those might help. I am not a big believer in supplements but I will try something if anyone has experience in the dieting field. Those that are experineced- what is your take on CLA and R-ALA (glucophase XR)? Think it is worth the money?

When cutting I use the following:

Good Multi Vitamin
    Calcium
    ECY
    R-ALA
    Vitamin E
    ALC
    Vitamin C

Good luck

smegs is offline Member
    how does ALA help cutting?????

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    What about psyllium husk? Same stuff as in metamucil. I was thiking about taking psyllium husk capsules during and between meals...I would think it would be a great benefit...first helps with absorption of food so thats a good thing, and then also between means helps soften the poop and fills you UP which is a big thing with my appetite. Also regulated blood sugar levels slightly...Anyone know any reasons not to take psyllium husk? Or does it not work very well for filling up? I have tried taking metamucil between meals and after a meal to fill up and it seems to work, makes me feel full.

Thread Information