Arsejuice is offline New Member

Help with nutrition please?

Hey guys,

I am a new member and first off want to say that I have enjoyed reading posts and researching various assundry topics. I am going to start my first cycle soon and want to make sure my nutrition is in check so that I can fully appreciate my gains. I have a pretty good base knowledge of nutrition but my knowledge of nutrition applied to working out is not the greatest. I will say from the start that I realize people have different opinions and a lot of dieting is individualized. Any general pointers will be great.

First off, I am 6 feet even and 165 pounds (I use to be 220 but have lost weight). My body fat is approximately 8.5% (down from 17%). Now, I know it is hard (some say impossible) and not advisable to try and gain mass and lose body fat at the same time. Basically I want to gain mass and strength while remaining lean (low body fat). It is my understanding that I need somewhere in the range of 3500 to 4000 calories a day. Is that right? I also think I probably need around 150 to 200 grams of protein a day. How much fat and carbs do I need? I try to keep my fat to a minimum and probably 5 out of my 7 days of the week my fat intake is below daily recommendations (below 30%). Usually one day a week I splurge and eat a lot to shock my body and to satisfy myself from the foods that I miss eating. I currently have EAS Myoplex shakes (42 grams of protein) and Procomplex Protein powder (55 grams of protein). I am also eating lots of lean meat like chicken, turkey breast, and sliced deli meat. I also eat lots of meatless soy protein products (Boca burger and Morningstar). So in my diet, I want to be able to consume enough calories to put on muscle but not excess calories where fat storage is an issue. This is what I am going for. I will be running a testosterone ester (not sure which yet) and winstrol oral 10 mg tabs. Any advice on how much winny I should run would be great. I basically want to know at what point in the cycle I should run it (beginning, end, all the way through). I also plan to have clomid and HCG on hand. Any advice on how much PCT I need would be great. I anticipate an 8 week cycle of medium dosages. Thanks beforehand for any advice and thanks for making these forums the quality that they are. I will keep everyone updated when I run my first cycle and pop my cherry.

palumbo is offline Member
    in my opinion he need to put on some quality size first before u do a cycle at 165 on a six foot frame that is pretty skinny even at that body fat percentage get ur diet in check put on some mass naturally and then maybe go on a cycle and as far as ur diet goes i would look up either the lean masss thread or bulkking thread at the top of this forum construct a diet post it and then people can help u

good luck bro

Arsejuice is offline New Member
    I should have read more of the nutrition threads before making this post. I have read the cutting threads and read lots more about nutrition. It all helped out a lot. Thanks for the one reply though!

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    you should definately get your diet in check years before you start cycling... not wise to just start eating well then cycle... waste of time and $ imo... u'll gain enough weight naturally...

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    you should definately get your diet in check years before you start cycling... not wise to just start eating well then cycle... waste of time and $ imo... u'll gain enough weight naturally...
    Agreed..........

Thread Information