getbig888 is offline Senior Member

what should i do for photo shoot?

ok guys i have a photo shoot for my gym on monday! the problem is i am leaving for beach on friday around 4:00 so ppwo will be my last scheduled meal. my question is what should i do as most of the weekend i will be traveling.

i am going to pack all food and take it with me. but i will be on a boat all day sunday cruising to the bahamas.

Should i be eating pro/carb meals or pro/fats for the majority of the day. i want my muscles bellies to be full so i was thinking of carbin up for the weekend and have chicken breast and sweet potatoes for the most of the weekend, but i am worried this may cause me to gain a lil fat. also i will be consuming a glass of red wine to bring vascularity out a lil. any tips would help tremendously.

can't wait until Monday night baby!! gonna get Fawked up for the first time in months and eat whatever i can find!!!

and i wanna give props to the diet forum!! EVERYONE should start off here and then move there way to the other forums as the bros here have helped me really get the look i wanted and i am only gettin started!

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    i would try and do a mix of both pro/carb and pro/fat. why are you doing a photoshoot? **** bro you got me jealous im stuck in canada i can only dream of going to the bahamas

yea bro i am excited, and the photo shoot is for my gym. they are making a calendar and asked me to be in it

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    nice you must be pretty jacked up for them to ask you to be in it

i am not huge or anything like that but i am a solid 208 at about 6-7% bf around 5'11 and only 19 but believe me i definately got a long way to go. biceps are only 17 1/2 so no i am not huge or anything

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I would love to see the pics when you are done.

~SC~

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    good luck
    post the pics when they come out

i am gonna try and get some up before long, but i don't really know how to get them posted b/c i don't have a digital cam. but do yall have any advice on helpin me out wit how i should eat this weekend?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd have done a final week contest prep type of approach.

That is what I always do for my photoshoots, but it's already Thursday so it's too late for that.

~SC~

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    u could always ask ur photoshop (or smth) to take ur film and put it on cd even if its analog

ill try that!

Thread Information