Thread: pwo glutamine

bigdogc is offline Associate Member

pwo glutamine

hello everyone! i have just finished reading the how to cut thread for the 3rd time. the first two times i really didnt understand, but i researched and read it again, and it makes a lot more sense. i think i can do everything right, my only concern is that my protein (isopure) has l-glutamine in it 4.8grams. anyway, if i take my shake after i workout and after i run for the PWO protein and it has glutamine is that bad? because in the cutting it says you take the glutamine before. so should i buy glutamine and a new kinda protein powder or what?

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I take glutamine 2 or 3 times a day bro..its not gonna hurt you. A lot of people have about 10gs-20gs a day if that helps

bigdogc is offline Associate Member

ya

ya but should i take it before i workout? because the cutting sticky says never after workout. and my protein has the glutamine in it. so i really need to know if i need to switch over to a protein supp and glutamine supp so i can do glutamine before and protein after. or if i can just take glutamine after workout and still get maximum gains.

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    I think you analyze way too much. Don't worry about it, It really isn't going to make a difference in my opinion + or - 4.8 grams of glutamine.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Isn’t their a issue with the whey and glut, fighting for absorption, glut, peptides

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    hell glutamine is awsome i take it all day through an IV baby

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by S.P.G
    Isn’t their a issue with the whey and glut, fighting for absorption, glut, peptides
    u know i heard that too but i havent seen any solid backing on it .. and i have always taken 5-10g Glut pre and post workout and i have always had very promising gains.

Thread Information