4plates is offline Banned

can someone help

im going on a mass cycle and would like some help putting togather a good diet for breakfast , lunch ,and dinner and all in between meals.
    im 5ft-9in 170 lbs.
    ill be doing test@600wk eq@600wk for 10 wks dbol @50mged 5 wks
    so ill be very hungry hehehe.
    i dont have alot of time to sit down at a buffet table since i work 2 jobs,5am till 8pm, gym from 830pm till 10pm and i cant walk around with tuna cans in my pocket.
    if someone can put togather the best diet in as few meals as possible that would be great.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, as far as diet goes, I will give you a sample diet...however i think you should figure portion sizes because i dont know how fast your metabolism is..but try somethin like this.

5AM: Oatmeal Pankcakes(Buy some Keto syrup...4 calories per quarter cup....ohhh my!!! Screw normal syrup, doesn't even taste as good, plus no sugar)/ Protein Shake (Idea for your first meal is to get Amino Acids into your muscles as fast as possible, with as little volume as possible, so as not to upset your stomach and screw yourself for the rest of the day).

8AM: Tuna/ Brown rice / 1-2T of some healthy fats...either Flax, Olive, or Try some Natural PB with rice...it may not sound too enticing, but i LOVE it. (Serving size up to you)

11AM: Premixed MRP, with extra oats mixed in. Flax oil.

2PM: Chicken Breasts, Yam, Veggies (Tell me you can muster up some whole food during your 'busy day' )

5pm: Some meat...preferabbly Steak/Chicken/Fish...if you must, crack open another can of tuna. Rice (I buy long grain wild rice...mmmmm) Veggies.

730PM: Bar and some Microwaved Oatmeal. Pre workout...

1030: Post Workout Shake

GO TO BED BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP IN 7 HOURS!!!

Hope that helped some, now remember, you can exchange the meats for ANY meat you like.And if you're REALLY pressed for time, get some protein bars....their drops of heaven. Same with Carbs, anything slow burning...Have fun, and mix it up so you don't go crazy!
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 11-18-2001 at 08:06 PM.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Bulking diet

Papa Pump has given you a pretty good reguime to start with but there is one area that I saw that was not adressed. What is your present cardio routine? Since you are presently on a cycle this area maaaay not be as important as if you were going the natural route, BUT it is still important just the same. Your body s going to be taking in alot of calories and although your hormonal level will be increased (which will be to your advantage) you will still need to be able to burn off the excees caloreis to maxiumize your lean muscle mass gains. Is your present job sitting at a desk or is it construction type work? This is another factor that can be included in your daily activities as one will burn off alot more calories than the other.
    Tobey

4plates is offline Banned
    thanks papa im going to print this out and go to the grocery store,and it looks like i better buy a bigger lunchbox.

tobey i hardly ever do any cardio.both of my jobs are very physical,alot of walking ,lifting,and sometimes running.the only time i sit is to eat

thanks guys

Cardio

You will burn off alot of calories at your present job which is good. It will help out alot to keep the body fat % down. It can't however replace your cardio reguime. Maybe you will not have to do cardio as often but I would still try to implement it into your weekly workout schedule for at least 30 minutes three times a week. Or you can just REALLY watch your body fat % real close, if it begins to increase you may want to reconcider the cardio thing. Good luck.
    Tobey

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Try buying a small/medium sized cooler and put it all in there. That's easier than bringing your "Tickle Me Elmo" lunchbox to school with you.

Lunch Box

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Try buying a small/medium sized cooler and put it all in there. That's easier than bringing your "Tickle Me Elmo" lunchbox to school with you.
    Comon PAPA Pump,
    I like my "Tickle Me Elmo" lunch box. Do I REALLY have to chunk it? I know maybe I could just buy the deluxe extra large version!LOL
    Tobey

Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    one more thing to add to that: Protein shake made with milk before bed.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolica
    one more thing to add to that: Protein shake made with milk before bed.
    Homeboy, this thread is over FOUR YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!

WTF??

~SC~

HammerCurler is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

WTF??

~SC~
    lol

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

WTF??

~SC~
    I saw it for a sec and got real excited that my old pals were back. Bummer. I feel soooooooo old.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Oh yeah. and the guy u r advising, Anabolica, seems to have been banned for the past couple of years. If only u had been 4 years earlier yer advice may have really helped 4Plates turn the corner.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    dont forget to incorporate mad efa's!

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    who bumps a 4 year old thread? honestly...??

Thread Information