kingmike1974 is offline Junior Member

Stop bashing cheating

Unless you are a prof. bodybuilder and close to show where every detail matters, other than that eat like hell for one day. I am a 4mer 285 pound dude and over a matter of 1 or 2 years I am down to 177. I eat 100% clean every single meal for 6 days and only have 50 g. dex with PWO. I then eat like a mad man 1 day a week. I eat alot of oats,yams and eggs whites but I also have a buffet sometimes or eat 1 or 2 large pizzas. I also have tons of fat free stuff. Usually arounf 6-8000 calories. I have been cutting for 11 weeks and still lose anywhere from 1 1/2 pounds a week to 2 1/2 pounds. I do 45 minute cadio on empy 6 straight days at 80% HR and lift EVERy night for 14-19 minuts using low volume techniques. I Do half the body one day, then the other half and so on, entire body 3 times a week. I do 3-5 reps the first 2 days after cheat, then I do 6-8 reps, then the last 2 days I try to get 10-12 reps. I then hammer the food the next day (rest day) and contunue. I feel without this cheat day I would have lost more weight but hell, I need something to look forward to other than the return of my savior.

you only lift for 19 mins ?
    Last edited by The Giant Killer; 03-26-2005 at 11:12 AM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    im thinking if u lower ur %MHR to about 70 you would have better results yep pretty sure... but dont trust me
    IM MEDIKATED!
    and i cheat usually 1 meal a week like this mornin i ate a whole pecan pie yay 4200 worthless kcals!

That sounds like a great meal. I would like to do that but I would have cravings the rest of the day I spread it out a little. Every 2-3 hours i.e. clean,clean,cheat,clean,cheat,cheat

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant Killer
    you only lift for 19 mins ?
    i believe its multiple sessoins of 19min or like

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingmike1974
    That sounds like a great meal. I would like to do that but I would have cravings the rest of the day I spread it out a little. Every 2-3 hours i.e. clean,clean,cheat,clean,cheat,cheat
    Thats not a cheat meal then its a cheat day

Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    Thats not a cheat meal then its a cheat day
    that is true!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Cheating rules!

~SC~

2 boxes of plain shredded wheat drowned with splenda and 1/2 gallon of skim milk rules but also will make your undies brown for about 20 hours afterwards. Had this last night to end the cheat day. 80 opr so grams of fiber with unholy ammount of carbs in a 20 minute meal.

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    i go to the store and pick up a pre made choclate cake from the bakery with some whole milk MMMMMMMMMMM.

Thread Information