juicerm is offline Junior Member

help on nutritional facts..

Im going to post the meal plan I been using this past week. I think its freaking right on point but I want all the #s and everything for the post so its easy for you guys to tweak. Problem is I cant find anywhere that nutritional facts for Brasciole steak. My mom swears its like flank steak and theres not any fat on it so I believe its very lean. But I really want to know the facts so I can see if its even worth eating as a pro/fat meal cause I eat it like crazy. If anyone has an info on that kind of steak please let me know.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicerm
    Im going to post the meal plan I been using this past week. I think its freaking right on point but I want all the #s and everything for the post so its easy for you guys to tweak. Problem is I cant find anywhere that nutritional facts for Brasciole steak. My mom swears its like flank steak and theres not any fat on it so I believe its very lean. But I really want to know the facts so I can see if its even worth eating as a pro/fat meal cause I eat it like crazy. If anyone has an info on that kind of steak please let me know.
    try www.fitday.com

nope.. its called round steak also.. I really need to find the facts on it.. I been searching the web all day with no luck .. Can anyone help me out?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Go to your local grocer's meat section and ask the butcher for the nutritional info.

FITDAY.COM as suggested above works too, not sure why you chose not to utilize that.

~SC~

Thanks.. I didnt mean nope as in im not going to use that webpage. I meant
    I could not find the food. I found out, after hours of searching last night, that its also called Round Steak, which is on all those webpages you said to use. I was typing brasciole and not round steak. Which is the reason I couldnt find it. Im going to go into A&P ask the butcher what exactly it is too. Thanks for the advice. Ill be posting the diet I've been using soon.
    Last edited by juicerm; 03-28-2005 at 10:13 AM.

Thread Information