Stacker3 is offline New Member

Few Questions looking for some help

Hi Bros,

I have edited this original post cause in all reality, everything that was posted changed that following week in late march. I started a new diet / training regemin and worked great.

I posted some pics in the members pics area if you wanna see.
    They were taken cold. The cycle info is listed there as well. I got pretty shredded. BD Primobol is money!!

Regs,

Stacker (raised to the 3rd power)
    Last edited by Stacker3; 06-22-2005 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacker3
    How many calories should I be getting? Right now I am bulking for 8 weeks.
    Gonna take the last two to start cutting with the aid of Clenbuterol during PCT.
    I'm not so sure that’s a good idea from what I’ve read you should just try to maintain for a few weeks after coming off to avoid any big loss in muscle. I'm no expert so don’t hold me to that see what the more knowledgeable members think its just a thought.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Shouldn't you have figured this out BEFORE you started your cycle?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok so it's established that he should've got his stuff sorted beforehand... ok

But he's ON and needs our assistance NOW

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Um... you'll have to work it out bro...but i'm thinking a good formula would beone that i'd use personally)

1.5-2 grams of protein per pound of projected bodyweight
    2-3 grams of carbs per pound of projected bodyweight
    .75 grams of fat per pound of projected bodyweight

Projected bodyweight: 200 pounds (the weight you project to meet at the end of 10 weeks)

Hope this helps

Stacker3 is offline New Member

Thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Um... you'll have to work it out bro...but i'm thinking a good formula would beone that i'd use personally)

1.5-2 grams of protein per pound of projected bodyweight
    2-3 grams of carbs per pound of projected bodyweight
    .75 grams of fat per pound of projected bodyweight

Projected bodyweight: 200 pounds (the weight you project to meet at the end of 10 weeks)

Hope this helps
    Thanks for your help bro, I appreciate politeness.

Well seems like I was made to look like the jackass. Sorry. (deserved it) I guess I probably shouldn't have posted it that way. This is only my second cycle (first time coctailing) and I have been all natural for 7 yrs prior. I am pretty good on nutrition as I was a Master Fitness Instructor for the US Army. But I know that the use of AAS requires different needs to maximize gains etc...

I have always known to try and intake BW in protein at minimum, but was wondering if I needed to double that while on this cycle. The test has increased my appetite largely etc... I have read all sort of posts different forums. Some say eat like a horse and worry about cuttin later etc... Blah Blah.. Was curious what some other guys experiences were with similar cycles. I know many variables are factored in, genetics, experience, prior cycles etc..

Was just trying to get some input on my cycle and diet guys! That's all.

L8R, (thanks again Narkissos)

Stacka

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    You don't look like a jackass and sorry if you think I wasn't being polite. I'm blunt but I never intend to offend. Well, if I do intend to offend, you'll be sure to know it.

Yes, you have already started your cycle so you need some help to maximize the benefits. My comment was for others who may read this thread. Far too many people think their cycle out for months but don't even consider nutrition until after they have started.

Thread Information