Thread: Contest Diet help
03-29-2005, 03:09 AM #1
Contest Diet help
I am preparing for my 1st contest (august 27- currently 20 weeks out). I am starting early because I have about 30 Ibs to lose and this is my 1st contest so I want to be prepared. I plan on keeping basically the same diet throughout and upping the cardio(AM) as I get closer(also dropping the dairy and cheat meals). Please point me in the right direction and any tips would be fantastic.
stats 6'0 235 Ibs
meal 1. 8 egg omhlett 1 yolk, 1/2 cup oats, 1 lean hamsteak
2. 2 filets fish, green veggies, gulp flax
3. 1 chicken breast, green veggies
4. 2 scoops whey, 1 scoop dextrose
5. 1 chicken breast, 1/2 cup white rice, side salad w/fat free dressing
6. 1/2 tub low-fat cottage cheese, 1 serving almonds(about 20)
well how is it? I will cut the cottage cheese/almonds soon and replace with tuna/flax but for now I like the former better. Should I keep this diet the same basically the whole 20 weeks?(expect for the last week).
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)