bad_man is offline Anabolic Member

Chicken - Good $hit!!

I've been dieting pretty hard core lately and I've been jonesing for some chinese food. Either some sesame chicken or some General Tso's. I went to the store last night to see if there was any kind of sauce that was low in sugar content to see if I could cook some up on my own. Not even close. The best I found had like 14g of sugar per tablespoon of sauce.

Not to be defeated, I went home to try to see what I could do on my own. I cut up some chicken breasts into small pieces and started frying it at a failry high heat in some olive oil with a touch of sesame oil. Once it got going I threw in about 5 cloves of chopped garlic (I love garlic). Then I started adding some soy sauce and it started smelling so good. As the soy sauce cooked off, I added a little more and then just as it was almost done, I added 3 or 4 packets of Splenda.

God ****!!! That $hit was GOOD!!! I could eat this every single day.

Splenda, you are a life saver.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    I've been dieting pretty hard core lately and I've been jonesing for some chinese food. Either some sesame chicken or some General Tso's. I went to the store last night to see if there was any kind of sauce that was low in sugar content to see if I could cook some up on my own. Not even close. The best I found had like 14g of sugar per tablespoon of sauce.

Not to be defeated, I went home to try to see what I could do on my own. I cut up some chicken breasts into small pieces and started frying it at a failry high heat in some olive oil with a touch of sesame oil. Once it got going I threw in about 5 cloves of chopped garlic (I love garlic). Then I started adding some soy sauce and it started smelling so good. As the soy sauce cooked off, I added a little more and then just as it was almost done, I added 3 or 4 packets of Splenda.

God ****!!! That $hit was GOOD!!! I could eat this every single day.

Splenda, you are a life saver.
    Oh hell yes, garlic is God .. makes everything taste great and is good for ya. ima try that. SOY = mad salt ima bloat

englishmorris is offline New Member
    What is splenda? i don't think that we have it in england

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    Oh hell yes, garlic is God .. makes everything taste great and is good for ya. ima try that. SOY = mad salt ima bloat
    Get the low sodium version.

Quote Originally Posted by englishmorris
    It's a sugar substitute, similar to Equal or Sweet'N'Low but it's made from real sugar and does not break down when you use it in cooking. You can cook with it as you would regular sugar.

Wilderbeast is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by englishmorris
    Sure we do. I just bought some in Tesco.

Thread Information