Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    OneDay82 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cambridge, MA
    Posts
    4

    5'6 301lbs. I need help

    Hi im jeff from cambridge, ma and I need to loose weight fast. Im 5'6 301lbs. i tried everything even those stupids pills you see on TV. Can anyone out there give me any advice on how to loose weight fast, if not fast than slow. i really dont want to be fat all my life. I have no idea what to do or what to buy. I just got a job so im active 8 hours a day M-Friday. please help. thank you

  2. #2
    Rob's Avatar
    Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    ONTARIO
    Posts
    3,201
    Its good to see that you want to take the right step

    I would suggest learning about diet, the diet forum is excellent for that.

    Youll learn plenty of good information here, stick around.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Northwest US
    Posts
    622
    Yep. Post your diet and w/o program. What are you doing now....regularly?

  4. #4
    paul56 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    99
    Read, read read, this site is a excellent tool for learning.

  5. #5
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    diet is 80% of your physique.. read cutting sticky

  6. #6
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Post up your current diet and daily exercise if any

    we'll sort you out

  7. #7
    bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    277
    t3/t4 maybe? talk to a thyroid doctor and get a prescription. go back to the main page at www.steroid.com and go to steroid profiles, check out DNP and Clenbuterol , those are chemicals that will help you loose weight. i have no idea if DNP or clenwill be safe at your weight, but just keep researching.

  8. #8
    Nutz56's Avatar
    Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,396
    umm, i'd personally say no on the drugs at this point (especially dnp ), but that's just my opinion. yeah, post up diet and workout if any, and these guys will set you straight. they're good at that

  9. #9
    Panzerfaust's Avatar
    Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    8,828
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdogc
    t3/t4 maybe? talk to a thyroid doctor and get a prescription. go back to the main page at www.steroid.com and go to steroid profiles, check out DNP and Clenbuterol, those are chemicals that will help you loose weight. i have no idea if DNP or clenwill be safe at your weight, but just keep researching.

    How about relying on a sound diet and lifting routine?

    It seems everyone wants to jump straight to a pill to get it done, this is a case of "cart before the horse" IMO.

    Read the cutting stickie over and over again, do a search on this forum and look at others diets and start to build yours from there and post it and we can fine tune it for you.

    I wish you the best of luck, remember its all about consistency and just how bad you want it.

  10. #10
    RATM's Avatar
    RATM is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    somewhere in reality
    Posts
    1,123
    excellent post by nutz and ninja. It would seem that at the very least, you need a lifestyle change towards a more healthy lifestyle. Good luck and you have come to the right place.

  11. #11
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdogc
    t3/t4 maybe? talk to a thyroid doctor and get a prescription. go back to the main page at www.steroid.com and go to steroid profiles, check out DNP and Clenbuterol, those are chemicals that will help you loose weight. i have no idea if DNP or clenwill be safe at your weight, but just keep researching.

    Horsesh*t advice.

    Learn proper diet/exercise/healthy outlook on your life, and you'll do far better.

    ~SC~

  12. #12
    OneDay82 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cambridge, MA
    Posts
    4

    Thanks

    I read all your reply's and thanks I just got my Liguid Clenbuterol 30mk 200mcg/ml . I read about it , but what i didnt see was on the bottle it says Not For Human Consumption. That bothers me, why would it say that on the bottle and How should i take this i herd 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I was planning on eating healthy and taking clen while working outside everyday for 8 hours a day. any advice.

  13. #13
    ScooterBoy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDay82
    I read all your reply's and thanks I just got my Liguid Clenbuterol 30mk 200mcg/ml . I read about it , but what i didnt see was on the bottle it says Not For Human Consumption. That bothers me, why would it say that on the bottle and How should i take this i herd 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I was planning on eating healthy and taking clen while working outside everyday for 8 hours a day. any advice.
    This should help ya
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=148950

    "Not for human consumption"
    Don't worry about it. Remember its just for research.

  14. #14
    SplinterCell's Avatar
    SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,929
    Using drugs or other research materials without a proper diet or training regimeme is setting your self up for some real hurtin...

  15. #15
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    Using drugs or other research materials without a proper diet or training regimeme is setting your self up for some real hurtin...
    Precisely, but all you can do is warn.

    You can then say "I told you so", but we'll have to wait for that.

    ~SC~

  16. #16
    SplinterCell's Avatar
    SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,929
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Precisely, but all you can do is warn.

    You can then say "I told you so", but we'll have to wait for that.

    ~SC~
    Exactly, and congratulations on making mod, it was a long time coming.

  17. #17
    bigcut77's Avatar
    bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDay82
    Hi im jeff from cambridge, ma and I need to loose weight fast. Im 5'6 301lbs. i tried everything even those stupids pills you see on TV. Can anyone out there give me any advice on how to loose weight fast, if not fast than slow. i really dont want to be fat all my life. I have no idea what to do or what to buy. I just got a job so im active 8 hours a day M-Friday. please help. thank you
    At your height and weight clen is the last thing you need. Take all the proper steps naturally and get to your ideal body comp for your height and weight before you ever start clen. Clen has a tendancy to raise BP and at your current state i would bet your bp is through the roof. I repeat stay away from the clen for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! Go to the diet and nutrition section and starting shedding those pounds. Get yourself into a healthy lifestyle before ever using extra supplementation like clen. Good luck to you

  18. #18
    bigcut77's Avatar
    bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdogc
    t3/t4 maybe? talk to a thyroid doctor and get a prescription. go back to the main page at www.steroid.com and go to steroid profiles, check out DNP and Clenbuterol, those are chemicals that will help you loose weight. i have no idea if DNP or clenwill be safe at your weight, but just keep researching.
    I wish I had the evil monkey to point at you right now for this ill advised suggestion. BAHHHHHHHHH!!! Hopefully he reads your last sentence.

  19. #19
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Yeah, first on behalf of AR let me say an apology for the idiotic advice to take Clenbuterol .

    Diet and exercise is all you need, I would go to your doctor and get a complete thyroid workup. Not just TSH but the entire thyroid spectrum test. Clen can kill you if you are not careful. I wont touch it personally.

  20. #20
    Moosepellet's Avatar
    Moosepellet is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    832
    Losing a lot of weight can be done with proper diet and exercise. Post your diet in forum and you should get some helpful feedback

  21. #21
    OneDay82 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cambridge, MA
    Posts
    4
    you guys are right. **** i just wasted $60 bucks on Clen . Yeah Im joining Gold's Gym and seeing a nutrition hopefully it will work out. Thanks to all of you and I will post any results on my diet once again thank you.

    Who wants to buy my Clen lol

  22. #22
    SplinterCell's Avatar
    SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,929
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDay82
    you guys are right. **** i just wasted $60 bucks on Clen . Yeah Im joining Gold's Gym and seeing a nutrition hopefully it will work out. Thanks to all of you and I will post any results on my diet once again thank you.

    Who wants to buy my Clen lol
    Congratulations bro, youll certainly reach your goals in no time

  23. #23
    bigcut77's Avatar
    bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDay82
    you guys are right. **** i just wasted $60 bucks on Clen . Yeah Im joining Gold's Gym and seeing a nutrition hopefully it will work out. Thanks to all of you and I will post any results on my diet once again thank you.

    Who wants to buy my Clen lol
    Check in the diet and nutrition section before you dump a **** load of cash at golds on a nutritionalist. There are some really sharp guys that hang out in that section that you will learn a lot from and save some cash. The hardest part is for you to stick with the diets they help you with. This is your life...make the most of it. We are all here to help.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •