Capo is offline New Member

Fat And out of shape

Need help i want to start a diet to get in shape i play sports and i want to lose wait for personnel reasons. where do i begin once my wife has our kid which she is do anytime know we made a pack to go to the gym 3-4 time a week so does anyone have any ideas where and how do i begin.. Plz help this fat guy..lol

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    There are posts atop the page labeled "IMPORTANT" that you can read/digest.

Or you can hire a professional to assist you.

Good luck!

~SC~

thanks swole i need it im sure it will be tough i should of thought about this a long time agao im sure @ 30 yrs old it will hard and i will b busting my A$$ to shed the weight

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    30 is young!

I'm 32 and it's a lifestyle for me.

That is how you need to approach it to be successful, as a lifestyle, not just as something you do for "X" amount of weeks/months.

Persistence is key, if I could bottle that, I'd be a rich man.

~SC~

very true bro and u can tell man u look jacked someday hope to be their I have a ? so water should i drink a lot of water i lost 60 pounds before my wedding i was just eating right and drinking lots of water i used the L A weight loss program but i didnt do any cardio/lifting but i ate right so would this b a long the same line but adding in cardio and lifting into my plan??

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    i am a pink rabbit

wuts ur current routine diet ,training sleep supp etc...?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    30 is young!

I'm 32 and it's a lifestyle for me.

That is how you need to approach it to be successful, as a lifestyle, not just as something you do for "X" amount of weeks/months.

Persistence is key, if I could bottle that, I'd be a rich man.

~SC~
    would the labe on the bottle include a pic of a HOT CHICK?!

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    not paris' tho

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

It would have a pic of Vida knowing Swole!

Read the cutting stickie and do a search and look at others diets and start to build your from there and then post it here and we will pick it apart.

We also need more info on you to accurately help you such as height, weight etc...

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capo
    Need help i want to start a diet to get in shape i play sports and i want to lose wait for personnel reasons. where do i begin once my wife has our kid which she is do anytime know we made a pack to go to the gym 3-4 time a week so does anyone have any ideas where and how do i begin.. Plz help this fat guy..lol
    How much do you weigh? How tall are you?

Have you had your body fat % tested in the gym yet? If not, most gyms will test free of charge. That will let you know where you are, then the next thing you will need to know is where you want to go: your goals. Only with these two pices can you begin to outline a plan.
    Last edited by beenie; 03-31-2005 at 10:32 AM.

lol i remember that day.. i actually calld her ><
    she sounded SO HOT!
    it was like trying to carry a convo on w/ a hyper special ed. student.
    who cares man shouldve done her man especially since ur fat and no woman wants u
    jk

im about 6'3 i weight about 280 i havent done my body fat count. well i havent got into a routine yet i plan on it very soon i was wondering how i should start off with my diet but i did some research and i found one so i will b starting it soon. as i make progress and slim down and add some mas i plan on doing cycle not for a while till i slim down and build up some mass thanks for all the help and keep them coming.

im about 6'3 i weight about 280 i havent done my body fat count. well i havent got into a routine yet i plan on it very soon i was wondering how i should start off with my diet but i did some research and i found one so i will b starting it soon. as i make progress and slim down and add some mas i plan on doing cycle not for a while till i slim down and build up some mass thanks for all the help and keep them coming.
    I would start a diet immediately as well as a real work out routine. I would be doing 30-45 minutes of cardio every day. The first thing you want to do is to establish a good routine and het your excess weight off.

Also, I would not even THINK about a cycle until you have been workining out at least a year, and have already made serious progress. Most of what you need, at least now, is best achieved through perseverance and will power.

Good luck. I hope that you do it.

By the way, your stats are very similar to mine when I started. I took off about 80 lbs over the first 6 months, and another 30 during the next 6 months. The last four years have been attempting to add muscle where I lost the fat. For me, I never want to be huge, just lean and cut. For you- u must decide the image that you will try to acive. It is do-able and you can, but it is something that you mist do full time.

My other advice is to do everything at once because results come more quickly this way. When you see results quickly you are more likely to stick with the program.

cool beenie thanks for that important info so cardio for a while shed some pounds the start to lift ya the cycle woulnt be for a long time i have to say seeing all the jacked bros on here has been an inspiration for me kind of jealous but i like it cause it will make me want to work harder to achieve what i want

Quote Originally Posted by beenie
    By the way, your stats are very similar to mine when I started. I took off about 80 lbs over the first 6 months, and another 30 during the next 6 months. The last four years have been attempting to add muscle where I lost the fat. For me, I never want to be huge, just lean and cut. For you- u must decide the image that you will try to acive. It is do-able and you can, but it is something that you mist do full time.

My other advice is to do everything at once because results come more quickly this way. When you see results quickly you are more likely to stick with the program.
    ya i want to be stacked so it is possible to achieve thats some good news once im sure once i c the fat coming off it will make me want to continue with itvery true i need some fire in my ass to get up and do it and seeing progress will b that fire.. thanks for all your hekp bro

ya i want to be stacked so it is possible to achieve thats some good news once im sure once i c the fat coming off it will make me want to continue with itvery true i need some fire in my ass to get up and do it and seeing progress will b that fire.. thanks for all your hekp bro
    I really hope that you make it. I sense that you will. A few of us have, and the benefits are awesome. For me, I never did it to be more healthy, I did it out of complete vanity. I wanted to get laid more. It worked.

If you keep the image in your mind of what you WANT to look like, and never let go it will help you when you THINK you feel too tired to go to the gym or when someone offers you a pice of chocolate cake. On the days you don't feel like going, just drag your sorry ass down there and do it any way: a cappy workout is better than no work out. At the times you feel like cherating ask your self, "will this help me get closer to the way I WANT to look?" It works 0- at least it does for me. Maybe it will for youy too. Really - bewst of luck Capo. Send me a not periodically and let me know your progress.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    who cares man shouldve done her man especially since ur fat and no woman wants u
    jk
    no way man... did you see her real pic.. the one BDTR put in her Avatar before she left .... looked like a female chewbacca..

cool bro will do thanks for the helpful info and i will keep u updated

her lips were hot tho altho she was too hairy waxing is gonna hurt like a bitch

Thread Information