Thread: cardio timing ?

palumbo is offline Member

cardio timing ?

ok i work rotating 12 hour night and day shifts 7 till7 which kinda sucks but the only time i have trouble fitting my cardio is on night shift would it be ok to still workout in the afternoon and do cardio on my lunch break say at 11 or 12 at night i know its not ideal but it would have to be probably only one or three nights out of the whole month as i onlywork 7 nights shift all month.

The problem is when ido four in a row i cant go not doing cardio for those four days i could do cardio in the morning maybe on one or two of those days
    and not lift i guess anyways what u bros think?

thanks in advance

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palumbo
    ok i work rotating 12 hour night and day shifts 7 till7 which kinda sucks but the only time i have trouble fitting my cardio is on night shift would it be ok to still workout in the afternoon and do cardio on my lunch break say at 11 or 12 at night i know its not ideal but it would have to be probably only one or three nights out of the whole month as i onlywork 7 nights shift all month.

The problem is when ido four in a row i cant go not doing cardio for those four days i could do cardio in the morning maybe on one or two of those days
    and not lift i guess anyways what u bros think?

thanks in advance
    I do both at the same time. It makes for a 2.5 hour workout. Many have crtisised me for it. If you can come up with something better, let me know.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Should be alright

Thread Information