Thread: Cutting up

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

Cutting up

I just read the pinned cutting diet, and was wondering if u guys could clear up some stuff for me(ill post it so u can see what im talking about) ALso was wondering if i am not on ne type of steroids , woudld the diet be the same??

Sample Diet:
    Note: This is a sample diet for a 200 pound gentleman who is wishing to cut. We can assume his BF to be around 15%. This diet will NOT work for you if those criteria don’t apply to you; however it is easy to customize the below diet to take in account your own statistics. It is the principles that are applicable.. I am not going to post the total amount of calories, only the carb, protein and fat macros for the whole day.

Meal 1:
    Lean Protein, 1/2 cup oatmeal

Meal 2:
    Protein shake/Lean Protein (2 tbsp flax

Meal 3:
    Veggies, Lean Protein

Workout

Meal 4:
    PWO Nutrition

Meal 5:
    Veggies, Lean Protein, 1/2 cup rice or oatmeal.

Meal 6:
    Shake with Flax

My main question is (like in meal 1 it says lean protein, but i was wondering how many grams, and in meal 2 im assuming its either a shake or lean protein, not both. And when it says veggies, wondering which r the best, and what the purpose is(ie carbs, sugar, watever) Basically could some one maybe give me a layout of how much of each(carb/protein/CAL) i should have at each meal so i can plan out what foods to eat at each meal, sorry if my post is confusing. i am 195 lbs, 6ft tall, not sure about body fat but i have no abs, and not very defined and "hard" is this the best diet?

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    bump?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Many calculate their caloric intake by using the HB equation. I believe it's in the Bulking Post that is stuck atop the page. You'll want to use that or another method to figure out your caloric needs and track progress.

In addition, that is for someone who is natural, not on any chemical compounds.

~SC~

Thread Information