OneDay82 is offline New Member

5'6 301lbs. I need help

Hi im jeff from cambridge, ma and I need to loose weight fast. Im 5'6 301lbs. i tried everything even those stupids pills you see on TV. Can anyone out there give me any advice on how to loose weight fast, if not fast than slow. i really dont want to be fat all my life. I have no idea what to do or what to buy. I just got a job so im active 8 hours a day M-Friday. please help. thank you

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Its good to see that you want to take the right step

I would suggest learning about diet, the diet forum is excellent for that.

Youll learn plenty of good information here, stick around.

Yep. Post your diet and w/o program. What are you doing now....regularly?

paul56 is offline Junior Member
    Read, read read, this site is a excellent tool for learning.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    diet is 80% of your physique.. read cutting sticky

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Post up your current diet and daily exercise if any

we'll sort you out

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    t3/t4 maybe? talk to a thyroid doctor and get a prescription. go back to the main page at www.steroid.com and go to steroid profiles, check out DNP and Clenbuterol , those are chemicals that will help you loose weight. i have no idea if DNP or clenwill be safe at your weight, but just keep researching.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    umm, i'd personally say no on the drugs at this point (especially dnp ), but that's just my opinion. yeah, post up diet and workout if any, and these guys will set you straight. they're good at that

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdogc
    t3/t4 maybe? talk to a thyroid doctor and get a prescription. go back to the main page at www.steroid.com and go to steroid profiles, check out DNP and Clenbuterol, those are chemicals that will help you loose weight. i have no idea if DNP or clenwill be safe at your weight, but just keep researching.

How about relying on a sound diet and lifting routine?

It seems everyone wants to jump straight to a pill to get it done, this is a case of "cart before the horse" IMO.

Read the cutting stickie over and over again, do a search on this forum and look at others diets and start to build yours from there and post it and we can fine tune it for you.

I wish you the best of luck, remember its all about consistency and just how bad you want it.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    excellent post by nutz and ninja. It would seem that at the very least, you need a lifestyle change towards a more healthy lifestyle. Good luck and you have come to the right place.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    t3/t4 maybe? talk to a thyroid doctor and get a prescription. go back to the main page at www.steroid.com and go to steroid profiles, check out DNP and Clenbuterol, those are chemicals that will help you loose weight. i have no idea if DNP or clenwill be safe at your weight, but just keep researching.

Horsesh*t advice.

Learn proper diet/exercise/healthy outlook on your life, and you'll do far better.

~SC~

Thanks

I read all your reply's and thanks I just got my Liguid Clenbuterol 30mk 200mcg/ml . I read about it , but what i didnt see was on the bottle it says Not For Human Consumption. That bothers me, why would it say that on the bottle and How should i take this i herd 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I was planning on eating healthy and taking clen while working outside everyday for 8 hours a day. any advice.

ScooterBoy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDay82
    I read all your reply's and thanks I just got my Liguid Clenbuterol 30mk 200mcg/ml . I read about it , but what i didnt see was on the bottle it says Not For Human Consumption. That bothers me, why would it say that on the bottle and How should i take this i herd 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I was planning on eating healthy and taking clen while working outside everyday for 8 hours a day. any advice.
    This should help ya
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=148950

"Not for human consumption"
    Don't worry about it. Remember its just for research.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Using drugs or other research materials without a proper diet or training regimeme is setting your self up for some real hurtin...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    Using drugs or other research materials without a proper diet or training regimeme is setting your self up for some real hurtin...
    Precisely, but all you can do is warn.

You can then say "I told you so", but we'll have to wait for that.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Precisely, but all you can do is warn.

You can then say "I told you so", but we'll have to wait for that.

~SC~
    Exactly, and congratulations on making mod, it was a long time coming.

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Hi im jeff from cambridge, ma and I need to loose weight fast. Im 5'6 301lbs. i tried everything even those stupids pills you see on TV. Can anyone out there give me any advice on how to loose weight fast, if not fast than slow. i really dont want to be fat all my life. I have no idea what to do or what to buy. I just got a job so im active 8 hours a day M-Friday. please help. thank you
    At your height and weight clen is the last thing you need. Take all the proper steps naturally and get to your ideal body comp for your height and weight before you ever start clen. Clen has a tendancy to raise BP and at your current state i would bet your bp is through the roof. I repeat stay away from the clen for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! Go to the diet and nutrition section and starting shedding those pounds. Get yourself into a healthy lifestyle before ever using extra supplementation like clen. Good luck to you

I wish I had the evil monkey to point at you right now for this ill advised suggestion. BAHHHHHHHHH!!! Hopefully he reads your last sentence.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, first on behalf of AR let me say an apology for the idiotic advice to take Clenbuterol .

Diet and exercise is all you need, I would go to your doctor and get a complete thyroid workup. Not just TSH but the entire thyroid spectrum test. Clen can kill you if you are not careful. I wont touch it personally.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Losing a lot of weight can be done with proper diet and exercise. Post your diet in forum and you should get some helpful feedback

you guys are right. **** i just wasted $60 bucks on Clen . Yeah Im joining Gold's Gym and seeing a nutrition hopefully it will work out. Thanks to all of you and I will post any results on my diet once again thank you.

Who wants to buy my Clen lol

you guys are right. **** i just wasted $60 bucks on Clen . Yeah Im joining Gold's Gym and seeing a nutrition hopefully it will work out. Thanks to all of you and I will post any results on my diet once again thank you.

Congratulations bro, youll certainly reach your goals in no time

Check in the diet and nutrition section before you dump a **** load of cash at golds on a nutritionalist. There are some really sharp guys that hang out in that section that you will learn a lot from and save some cash. The hardest part is for you to stick with the diets they help you with. This is your life...make the most of it. We are all here to help.

Thread Information