Thread: Pwo.....

Vale Tudo is offline Junior Member

Pwo.....

Due to my work schedule and having 2 kids already and one more on the way, my only chance to workout is after 7:30pm, then bed time is at about 10 or 11 depending. How bad is it to have my PWO shake and then my last meal that close to my bed time? Anyone with this similar schedule or any of you guru's that can answer this simple question I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Totally fine as you have performed an activity that is indicative of you needing thorough pwo nutrition. As long as your amounts are correct for you and your current goals, there would be no issue.

~SC~

Thank you swole. One last question....I am going to be ahereing to the "cutting sticky" as a general guide. What are the general rules for fat intake, he doesn't go into to much detail on that part of it. If you could answer this I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You will want to figure out your daily KCAL needs for cutting using whatever method you normally do for KCAL intake, then experiment with how much fat/pro/carbs (ratios) that work best for you. Everyone will differ here of course.

~SC~

Ok Swole......much appreciated!

Thread Information