ya_man is offline Member

Lightbulb cheat meals from now on...

hey guys....like in a previous thread i started way back about feelin like azz after cheatin....my meal is now...

tuna mixed in mustard
    2 peices of WASA bread
    a diet pop
    and a cadbury cream easter egg

then straight to the gym

ya_man is offline Member
    c'mon bros....no comments?

eacman65 is offline Member
    not much of a cheat, tuna with mustard is not a cheat

HammerCurler is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ya_man
    hey guys....like in a previous thread i started way back about feelin like azz after cheatin....my meal is now...

tuna mixed in mustard
    2 peices of WASA bread
    a diet pop
    and a cadbury cream easter egg

then straight to the gym

Wow, don't go to crazy with that cheat meal meow!!

ya_man is offline Member
    hahahah yeah i no its hardley a cheat at all, i've read a couple threads in the last few weeks on "to cheat...or not to cheat"...and for me at this point, when it comes to cheating is a pyschological thing...i feel like ****..feel like that weeks worth of hardwork just went down the drain with 1 or 2 meals. Even after i ate the cadbury egg...i was like "fack...i gotta go to the gym" and since i was gettin out of class...it was time for my usual daily workout...

juicerm is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ya_man
    hahahah yeah i no its hardley a cheat at all, i've read a couple threads in the last few weeks on "to cheat...or not to cheat"...and for me at this point, when it comes to cheating is a pyschological thing...i feel like ****..feel like that weeks worth of hardwork just went down the drain with 1 or 2 meals. Even after i ate the cadbury egg...i was like "fack...i gotta go to the gym" and since i was gettin out of class...it was time for my usual daily workout...
    I am the same way.. For about 2 weeks I been eating very strict and proud of it. About 20minutes ago my friend had a buffalo chicken salad and I ate one big piece of chicken from it that was covered in blue cheese and I feel like **** now.... lol

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You are stressing too much, really, that's an honest by-stander opinion.

Unless you are doing a show soon or you have a photoshoot as I do, there is no reason to be weary.

Enjoy life man, handle biz 6 days of the week and go nuts on 1.

~SC~

juicerm is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You are stressing too much, really, that's an honest by-stander opinion.

Unless you are doing a show soon or you have a photoshoot as I do, there is no reason to be weary.

Enjoy life man, handle biz 6 days of the week and go nuts on 1.

~SC~
    Yeah, your right. I think its cause Im only 2 weeks into my diet, thats why Im pissed. Cause this might lead to me cheating more often. But im in this for myself, I dont do photoshoots or nothing so why worry. Im gunna go have another piece.

ya_man is offline Member
    hey swole.....
    thanks for the info.....just one question....i no u are a huge Diet/fitness guru...u've done tonnes of research on how diet and what not works within the body....so my question is....yes and its a stupid one....it wouldnt affect my progress to have a cheat day once a week...or even a cheat meal for that matter?...like all the hard work throughout the week wouldnt be tossed out the window after my one cheat day or meal?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    The purpose of a cheat day is to

1) speed the metabolism and keep it "awake" as it processes the same calories/foods 6 days in a row, and can get sluggish in doing so.

2) to curb cravings and allow some "freedom" to one's dietary approach, to stay SANE.

If you are truly handling biz the other 6 days of the week, then you should be able to enjoy your free day w/out stress/worry.

~SC~

ya_man is offline Member
    thanks swole....
    take for today for instance...i was at a training seminar all morning and asome afternoon...didnt have any food with me cause they said they would proide...so in came the pizza...i grabbed 2 peices and a diet pepsi...supposed to go to red lobster for dinner...but debating it

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    2 slices of pizza for a cheat? puhhhhhhh.....

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    HAHAH today i was with my friend n he was starving so we went for pizza, i ende dup havign a sausage slice, and afterwards felt like a fat bastard, but in a good way. I realize bye eating right im feeling better n looking better, so y would i waste it by havign a piece of pizza, i honestly have no desire to eat ****ty foods, so i guess thats a good thing

Thread Information