Thread: Cheat Day!!!

eacman65 is offline Member

Cheat Day!!!

well today was my cheat day and i only planned a cheat meal but i turned the day into a cheat day, i started the day off good(chicken, tuna etc.) but around 2:00 aftyer my workout i had my shake and a chicken breast and egg-white sandwich on whole wheat role, but then I was feeling real drained(I work as a masonary helper so all day I carry heavy block up hill and lots of morter real tough workout!)So I started off with some potato salad then i had a bunch of candy then i had two bagels with cream cheese, then 3 eggo's, then later on i had onion rings and pizza, Im on a cutting diet and diet very strict during the week and do my cardio at least 5 days a week, will this dfay realy affect me that much?

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    HAHHAHA wow man u really went off, i have those sometimes...maybe if u take saterday off do cardio tom, or do it an extra day, idk jus throwing out ideas, i have no idea how its gonna effect u, lol the 3 eggos r so random

yeah im gonna make sure i hit at least 45 minutes of cardio tommorrow, I feel bad about today but Im not getting ready for a competition or anything im just cutting down for the summer, I think its ok to have a day like this.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If you aren't doing a show or photoshoot of sorts, then it's not going to make a sh*t bit of difference in the BIG scheme of things if you stick to your plan of attack the other 6 days of the week. You feeling a bit "guilty" about this is good, because it shows that you care about your look, your progress, etc., so you have nada to worry about really.

You are fine, rest easy, handle your biz beginning tomorrow.

~SC~

yeah didnt make my body look any different today, actually i felt way better in the gym today also, thanks for the feedback

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eacman65
    well today was my cheat day and i only planned a cheat meal but i turned the day into a cheat day, i started the day off good(chicken, tuna etc.) but around 2:00 aftyer my workout i had my shake and a chicken breast and egg-white sandwich on whole wheat role, but then I was feeling real drained(I work as a masonary helper so all day I carry heavy block up hill and lots of morter real tough workout!)So I started off with some potato salad then i had a bunch of candy then i had two bagels with cream cheese, then 3 eggo's, then later on i had onion rings and pizza, Im on a cutting diet and diet very strict during the week and do my cardio at least 5 days a week, will this dfay realy affect me that much?
    See this is what im talking about. Most people turn their meals into day completely ruining the purpose of the cheat meal. Week after week of this is def not an effective approach, thats why I prefer to cheat once a month to develop more control.

-SHRED

Thread Information