Thread: Need Help

just13 is offline New Member

Need Help

I want to gain weight. Im 18 years old 5'8 125 pounds. Im tured of being so skinny. I workout and rarely ever see gains. I see a bunch of stuff about diets on here and thats probably my problem. I take American Creatine before i workout and every night before i go to bed i take N2 Large. If i do all the right thing how much weight can i expect to gain in about a month? Thanks, im desperate!

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to work at it for much longer than a month to see solid gains. Try to post us your current diet and we can help you. My guess is you will be needing to eat much more and better quality food. Let us know bro.

I really never looked into it and did not realize how important the diet is so i know i have been doing all things wrong. I wake up eat some Cereal, i go to school and Pack a lunch with a Sandwhich(PB&J or Ham Sandwich) with Chips, and a couple other snaks. I also pack another sandwhich for before or after lunch. I come home and eat dinner which usually consist of some sort of Meat(chicken, beef etc..) with vegetables or Fruit and another side. I then usually work out with the Creatine and go to bed taking the N2Large. I just want to get to 130 by next month, i think i can do it but i know it will be hard work.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    That is probably the worst diet I have ever seen in my life.

Try eating 300g Protein, 400g carbs, and 120g fats per day. Squat, Deadlift, Bench, Military Press, Rows.

You will gain weight.

You can add calories of common foods at www.fitday.com, they have a huge database with protein, fat, carb, and calorie counts.

Just for the record, Creatine is not a replacement for calories.
    Last edited by AandF6969; 04-02-2005 at 07:59 PM.

Thanks and any additional info will help. See but i really never thought of it as a "diet". I just wake up and eat just like any other normal teenager. I never counted my protein and fats and ETC..., i wish i did not have to but if i want to gain weight i know i will need to. I know it is differnt with everyone but a soon should i expect to see results if i follow that correctly?

You should see progress within the first month. I went from 135 to 185 NATURAL in less than 2 years. Its all about the calories. If you have any understanding of biology at all, you understand that less calories = lose weight, and more calories = gain weight.

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail.

Heres a good link. http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=113010

Thanks man i appreciate it. What supplements would you reccomend for me to help gain this weigh? L-Glutaimine seems to be a popular choice.

Honestly, for the money, I think I'd invest in a protein powder like Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey.

Thanks again. Ive actually been on Equi-Bolan for a week now but i have not really seen any thing from it. By the sounds of it from other people on this board it was a waste of money.

It was

At least you didnt buy the whole d@mn "anabolic package" they sell for hundreds of dollars.

Thread Information