If A Days Diet Is Ruined...

**** my diet absolutely sucked today, I'm staying up to try to fit in a few more meals to fix it...is that good to do or is it just bad for me? By the way my diet was so bad today I only ate around 600 cals and 60g protein so far lol wtf is wrong with me

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Not quite sure which would be the worse of the two........

In one hand, you're not sleeping, therefore not growing nearly as much as normal....

In the other, if you sleep, you're lacking the building blocks in order to grow overnight.....

If it were me I'd down a whey shake w/ flax and hit the sack.......

UberSoldat is offline Junior Member
    Id say..just let it go for today... just go to bed at normal time. One messed up day wont ruin ur diet...

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    HAHAHAH 2 posts, 2 diff pieces of advice, so whats it gonna be blown SC

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    HAHAHAH 2 posts, 2 diff pieces of advice, so whats it gonna be blown SC
    Ummm.... he asked the question last night........ so, whatever he chose to do, would be over and done with... ......

For me, the sleep is more important than trying to stay up all night and eat.... as I work.

I wonder what he chose to do.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Wow, this is pretty bad. I mean, coupled w/your thread in the workout forum and the concerns you had there.

I saw those issues you had and commented within that thread. So, those issues combined w/the way you are eating, are contributing detramental truckloads of negative "physique bettering/progression" karma. It's a sea of red and no one can swim.

Realize that for results (not sure what you are going for, but in this case that's null/void anyhow), you can't stay out all night, party, not eat, etc. Not only can you not do this, you can't do this for EXTENDED periods of time. There is quite the level of discipline required to totally change your body and keep it up. I just want to tell you that there are really no definite answers to your questions, but only ways in which to prevent them.

Good luck.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by El Jugo Buen0
    **** my diet absolutely sucked today, I'm staying up to try to fit in a few more meals to fix it...is that good to do or is it just bad for me? By the way my diet was so bad today I only ate around 600 cals and 60g protein so far lol wtf is wrong with me

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Bump to the top for reference and in response to your other threads too.

~SC~

Thread Information