Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

Multi vitamins/ vitamin packs

R these really a help in ur overall body health, my dads a doctor n he seems to think the gnc vitamin pack i bought(a days worht comes in alittle package n theres like 8 pills in each) is a waste of money, but when it comes to me he just blows of ne questions, if ne ones father is a doctor ull know what i mean, i have to be dying for him to give me meds, neway ne one know a good vitamin that is good for u, and if they really do nething?

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    multivitamin/multimineral 1 a day twinlab

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    R these really a help in ur overall body health, my dads a doctor n he seems to think the gnc vitamin pack i bought(a days worht comes in alittle package n theres like 8 pills in each) is a waste of money, but when it comes to me he just blows of ne questions, if ne ones father is a doctor ull know what i mean, i have to be dying for him to give me meds, neway ne one know a good vitamin that is good for u, and if they really do nething?
    There is some question how much of vitamins are actually absorbed onto your system when talking any supplement. The GNC ones are actually pretty good. There was also something that I read a couple years back that saind tha vitamin D taken with C negates the effect. Not sure how good the research is, but as long as its 8 differnt pills, why not take d and c at different times.

Personally, I take a high potency multi, and hope that it works. The Megaman from GNC is pretty good and so is Ultimate Man sold in the Vitamin Shoppe.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    right now i take glucosamine and milk thistle, so im prob gonna add a multi vitamin, seeing as i dont really drink ne orange juice, milk or nething that has the vitamins im supposed to get each day, i mean it really cant hurt, some have diff ones for ur prostate n all this diff ****, just wonderng which os the best all around, id rathe only take 2 then ahve a pack of 8

ryamigo is offline Junior Member
    yea man, if you don't get any of that stuff in your system you def need a multi vitamin....
    GNC's is pretty good.
    its the only product i'd get from there.

ryamigo is offline Junior Member
    and im pretty sure you take two a day...there's 8 because it's a 4 day pack....

seemed like there was some confusion there...dont take all 8!

seanw is offline Banned
    I do the GNC Megaman once a day as well as the following

Viatmin C 1000mg
    Vitamin B Complex 100mg Slow Release
    Vtamin E Complex
    Glucosimine
    Tribulus
    MilkThistle
    Tongkat- Ali

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Meant to say b4, make sure that you do not take more than 100% of vitamin A or Vitamin D. Some Vitamins will put in more than 100% vitamin A in the form of beta carotine. This way the body only converts the betacarotine to vit a in the amount that it needs. It discards the rest.

Thread Information