LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member

Harris-Benedict equation

This is a brain teaser and im afraid im way to blond to figure this one out.
    Can someone help me calculate the necessary calories i need to loose weight I read about this equation but found it impossible. Im desperate to loose 10 lbs by my next birthday. (2 months). I've been holding on to this weight for years even though i have tried many diets and exercise. (including lipo)
    Mid life spread just won't quit! Blah. Stats: F, 5'1 140 age (oh this hurts)-48
    When i was working out 5-6 days a week including cardio & weight training I still weighed the same. Still to thick in the middle and i can't bust through it.
    I've used ephedria along with dieting and working out. Many thanks for your help & support.

niXon)( is offline Member
    I haven't ever believed anyone can not lose weight. they just havn't tweaked/changed/tried new things in thier diet. look around, search, read up.

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member

Loose

Perhaps i should have phrased my question different, I just Want to make some changes. I asked about the calculations to figure out exactly how many calories i should eat to make those changes, and i have been browsing through this web sight to get ideas that's where i got the formula for figuring calories. Sorry if you thought differently.

Thread Information