Sex Machine is offline New Member

dieting to lose around 40-50 lbs

im about 18 and ive been working out for about a year now

when i first started, weight loss was rampant without a diet. i lost around 30-40 lbs over the summer.

now ive hit a plateu... ive been the same weight since the beginning of the school year and id like to lose 40-50 more...

i am about 6'4", 300 lbs but there is a lot of muscle. i had a bmi test done and i was below the fat % for average/good shape for my height and weight.

i have been taking thermo-gain and that has helped a bit, about 10 lbs altogether from that.

im starting a diet though as i would like to lose a lot of weight.

currently im aiming for something like this:

6 meals a day while work out twice a day

i wake up and have 1/2 cup of oats

then i hit the school gym, and after that i have a detour protein bar.

then about 3rd period i have another meal... recently ive been having a nutra-grain bar

7th period i have either a GoLean meal replacement shake or a protein bar.

then at about 330 i have some kind of sandwitch (usually turkey breast on whole wheat with a tiny bit of mustard) unless i go to the gym again (which is ideal for me) in which case i would have a protein shake when i got home from the gym

and have dinner around 630

i was wondering what you guys over here thought about that as a diet and if you could make some suggestions to me as per what foods i should buy and what i should eat and everything

also, should i do cardio on the weekends? i am concerned with the loss of muscle though, because i will be playing football in the fall... and obviously the last thing i need for that is loss of muscle.

oh and btw: should i take some sort of weight loss supplements? like hydroxycut with or without ephedra and other stuff?

thanks in advance
    Last edited by Sex Machine; 04-04-2005 at 06:55 PM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    What do you mean you are "about" 17?

You have to be 18 here to be a member per the board regulations.

~SC~

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    What do you mean you are "about" 17?

You have to be 18 here to be a member per the board regulations.

~SC~
    yep... i read the first line and thought "oooohhh no..." see ya in 'about' a year man

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    you can still read the forums without being 18 man. i would do that and try to follow the advice in what everybody writes.

18 in a week

happy now? haha

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    hey man im in the exact same position as you minus a couple 100 pounds lol. i also am a senior, and i take thermogain. all i can tell you is to switch to a different ECA, try ripped fuel extreme, or redline. and also get clenbuterol . cycle 2 weeks per with cardio 6 days a week. like always, read the cutting sticky at the top of the page. your diet isnt that great but im not going to go into detail. try to do a search for other peoples diets and just research, research, research. once you lose all that fat you will be super ripped since you already have muscle. just try to seperate fats and carbs. so do protein/fat meal or protein/carb meal 6 times a day. if you need any more help PM me, although im pretty new here too.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    umm, i personally wouldn't start taking any clen or eca or any drugs at this point. you can lose a lot of weight with proper diet and doing some cardio. at 300 lbs, you can do a proper diet and probably lose weight even without cardio. read the cutting sticky at the top of the page and don't take any drugs at this point. you aren't taking any right now are you? and no, i'm not happy. 18 is 18. i don't know if any of the mods will care enough to do anything about it, but that's up to them and not me.

whatever bro your gonna feel how you are no matter what i say so theres no point and even arguing

anyway, im off the thermogain, i took that for a while (2 months about) and now im just dieting and lifting twice a day.

i would appreciate any diet tips that can be given, because obviously im new to this, and every post about this seems to be by people that are not in school and i cant really find any information on meals that are compact and dont require any heating or anything like that.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sex Machine
    whatever bro your gonna feel how you are no matter what i say so theres no point and even arguing

anyway, im off the thermogain, i took that for a while (2 months about) and now im just dieting and lifting twice a day.

i would appreciate any diet tips that can be given, because obviously im new to this, and every post about this seems to be by people that are not in school and i cant really find any information on meals that are compact and dont require any heating or anything like that.
    i don't know what u're talking about. but if it's the age issue, don't be angry. i'm only 19. i don't make the rules, i don't even have the authority to enforce them. i just tell people when they do stuff that is against the rules. being 19, i'm one year out of hs and i do understand the eating thing. i was told by somebody on here that a good way to get in you protein and fats is to carry beef jerky and almonds around with you. snack on those between classes and get in about 15-20g of protein. you might want to start doing some cardio. like, light jogging or just fast-paced walking. do that for about 30 minutes on an empty stomach

Thread Information