mikeCbrooke is offline Junior Member

Is This Really What It Takes???

Man!, I started a Bulking cycle just under 4 weeks ago, and I have not been hungry since. Is eating this amount of food relly what it takes..????....Im so sick of eating that i dont even enjoy food anymore.

its 10 in the morning and I am about to eat a 6 oz piece pf chicken breast. with some veggies................I just ate 7 egg whites and a Shake 2 hrs ago.............still have 6 more meals to go after this one.....yippeee! "hurl"

at noon, I'll have the other half of the chiken breast, with rice

at 2 PM i will have my daily TUNA intake, which i am at the point to where i just swallow it like Vitamin pills

at 4 I wil have an MRE...'military pre-packaged meal" 1500 cals a meal

at 6 I'll have a steak and potato and or rice

at 8 maybbe some more chicken

10, a shake and to bed.................

I cant take it anymore!.......lol not to mention the gallon of water +, a day i drink!...........

but, I gotta say, its working............along with my cycle I have added 13 lbs in 4 weeks............a good portion of that weight has got to be Fat though, as I have never......ever, in my life had a roll in my gut, hell Ive nevr even had a gut.........Ive always been a skinny guy, now Im getting a slight "spare tire" oh well, guess that goes with bulking!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If you are bulking incorrectly (too quick or too many kcals), then yes, you'd show a spare tire in that short amount of time. It may be time to scale back some of the food, and introduce some cardio as well to keep the Michelin Tummy at bay.

~SC~

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    If you are bulking incorrectly (too quick or too many kcals), then yes, you'd show a spare tire in that short amount of time. It may be time to scale back some of the food, and introduce some cardio as well to keep the Michelin Tummy at bay.

~SC~
    also thos mre meals are loaded with carbs, fats and cals. you might would want to substitute that for something more scaled back

Thread Information