juicerm is offline Junior Member

My meal plan. wat u think...

This is what I currently eat. It changes a little bit on other days. I switch up the steak with ground beef and on days I dont have school I have a real meal instead of whey/flax at 4. Are the 3 hour spaces between 1-4 and 4-7 to long? I read all your stickies and I been reading this diet forum for months so I hope this diet is flawless. lol. My goals are basically to stay the same and maybe gain some lean muscle. I dled a copy of harris-elliot.xls. From the figures it gave me I made a diet that is in b/w the cutting and bulking numbers. Im current 6'1 and 185 pounds.

9:00am 3/4 cup oats, 9 tblspn. eggwhites, 1/2 fat-free cottage cheese, 1/2 scoop protein (5g fat, 49 carbs, 48g pro )

10:00 gym

11:30 PWO= Whey/Dex(52dex/13pro,10min later 26dex/25pro)78g dex/38g pro

1:00pm PPWO=Chicken/Yam (approx. 35-45g pro / 40-55g carbs)

4:00pm Whey/Flax ( 38g pro/ 28g fat )

7:00pm Steak/peanut butter ( approx. 26g fat 45g prot 6 carb from peanutbutter )

9:00pm chicken/flax (approx. 35-45g pro / 21g fat)

TOTAL = 260g PROTEIN; 80g FAT; 180 CARBS; 2400 CALORIES

no comments?

SpinalTap is offline Junior Member
    looks good to me, but for some reason 2400 calories seems low especially when 80 grams worth of it is fat

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Looks good to me, Calories seem to add up to.

Thanks.. I believe the calories add up, give or take a few 100 . I also found a way to rush home from school to have the steamed chicken/peanut butter.. So I switched by 4pm and 9pm meals which I think is better. I really want to thank all you guys. I spent months and months reading this forum and learning a lot. I would be eating garbage food, with not enough calories/fats/carbs/proteins and getting no where in the gym if it wasnt for you guys. thanks

Thread Information