ITALAIN PRIDE is offline New Member

help with lossing some wieght for prom lol

hey im 19 senior at my school and my prom is may 12th and i want to losse moderate weight to look decent.i play football and am kidna thick alwias been that way. mesomorph so i herd. all natural so far. except for some 1 ad and t bomb also creatine and no2. Ive used hydroxi cut and lost 30 pounds on it fresmen year. but reacently been bulking and eating everything in site not junk but just a lot of food. i was wondering if doin a cycle of prop would help me to get a little leaner along with diet and proper cardio could any of you help me out with the diet and cardio

hieght:5'6"
    wieght:182
    bf:not sure but 18%

thanks would really apprieciate the help

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Diet and cardio are all you need. Check out the cutting sticky at the top of the diet forum.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Agreed!

~SC~

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Whatever you do stay away from gear....for now atleast....

still not old enough for it? also sould i lower my carb intake... because i tend to get bloated in the face when eating a lot of carbs .... its not somuch that i dont eat good its that i eat a lot i eat rediculous amount of chicken and tuna. sweets and candi n cake i hate all that aywyas ...what about fat burners anyone recomend takeing hydroxicut again or no2 im running 30 mins mornign on empty stomach and 4 sets of 60 crunches also consuming 2500 calories

Quote Originally Posted by ITALAIN PRIDE
    still not old enough for it? also sould i lower my carb intake... because i tend to get bloated in the face when eating a lot of carbs .... its not somuch that i dont eat good its that i eat a lot i eat rediculous amount of chicken and tuna. sweets and candi n cake i hate all that aywyas ...what about fat burners anyone recomend takeing hydroxicut again or no2 im running 30 mins mornign on empty stomach and 4 sets of 60 crunches also consuming 2500 calories
    How long have you been training? And yes, I think your not old enough but hell Im 19 too so what do I know?

ive been lifting since freshmen year made really good gains in strenth but i put mas on easy it getting rid of fat i have a hard time with. i can gain 10 pounds on just proiten shakes alone in 3 weeks and make my bench go up 10-12 poudns in that week but when i diet it all goes away the muscle and the bench lol but started dieting friday and lost 3 pounds prob water wieght. Do you regret taken gear .. did it mess you up i just wann do some propp to help build some muscle and cut up a little easier or i was also thinking anavar .

Hehe Im clean bro, Im a freshman in college and I first started lifting cause of prom as well....a little over a year ago If im not mistaken, this is a great place to learn...freshman year in highschool I was a fat ass at 5'7 198 and senior year I was a pitiful 5'11 and a quarter at 138....right now im 6'0 at 168 just by eating clean, lifting hard and resting well....I know alot of people on the board disagree with the atkins diet and I would never recomend anyone with time on thier hand it but in the clutch it works....but if you dont change your eating habits later your ****ed either way. If you have your heart set on doing a cycle start reading up....read untill your head hurts and your eyes bleed cause its a big big descision, hopefully youll come to the conclusion your looking for then.

yeh i deff have i read that steroids 101 book and i read anabolic insider every week n **** .. yeh i was mad freshmen year too and lost the 30 pounds on hydroxicut not the ephedra one eitha just that helping to control my appitite i was good just hope to get back down to about 169 or so i think ima just get some no2 and go on that for a little becuase that gets me cut for some reason whenever i take it and really vascualr plus i shed some wieght on that too

anyone have any suggestions for fat burners and or diet/ cardio?

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ITALAIN PRIDE
    anyone have any suggestions for fat burners and or diet/ cardio?
    The best fat burner going right now is diet and cardio. Do those two things consistenty and correctly and you will be extremely satisfied.
    I recommend cardio 5x/week and diet

i kno i am just wanan maximes my results

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Use the Harris-Benedict equation to arrive at a kcal total. Then do this "cutting diet" atop the page, and make each meal the quantity you need to fit your macro's.
    Meal 1:
    Lean Protein/Essential Fat

Meal 2:
    Protein shake/Lean Protein (2 tbsp flax

Meal 3:
    Veggies, Lean Protein

Workout

Meal 4:
    PWO Nutrition

Meal 5:
    Veggies, Lean Protein, 1/2 cup rice or oatmeal.

Meal 6:
    Shake with Flax

nice thanks man i appricate it i needed a good layout

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    with that diet you're gonna want to do some cardio in the morning on an empty stomach. if you don't have time i guess you could do it in the evening on an empty stomach, but morning would be best

Thread Information