Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

pro/fat to pro/carb

Just a question bros, i think i know the answer but if i second guess myself then i am gonna post it here for a second opinion.

I have stopped doing AM cardio on an Elliptical and have switched to running at a local high school track in the AM instead because i am gonna be going through the police academy.

My question is, would it be best to make my first meal after AM running to be pro/carb instead of pro/fat? I am thinking i should switch to pro.carb as running takes alot more out of me and i need the extra carbs to keep my performance up.

I had a pro/fat again today after running 5 miles and tonight in the gym i felt physically drained and was not able to put i the intensity i usually do.

So i am thinking pro/carb from here on out....just want some opinions.

When would be a good time to take another 5g of Glutamine? I take 5g before heading out the door to go run which i finish around 7am...i am thinking another 5g Glutamine around my 1pm meal?

Thanks in advance....

Ok, 13 views and no response....i am glad i was pretty sure i was right in switching to pro/carb.

dutchman718 is offline Junior Member
    running is going to raise your heart rate high enough into the "carb burning" zone, as you probably already know. I would definately make that meal a pro/carb if your are feeling drained. Have you considered maybe just adding another pro/fat meal to your daily diet instead? Just an idea! As far as the glutamine goes, I take it twice daily, 5g in am and another 5g pm(before bed)

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd do pro/carb about 30 mins later.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I'd do pro/carb about 30 mins later.

~SC~

This is exactly what i have been doing, like i said before just wanted a second opinion.

I see no reason to add another pro/fat meal as it will do nothing for my overall energy level but a pro/carb should work well.

Thread Information