bigdogc is offline Associate Member

i went to the grocery store

hello "Bros" as you all like to be called. i guess its the new thing to say. anyway, im 18 and live with my parents, still in highschool etc. im really new to the whole diet thing, as i have been a mcdonalds fan since i was little. ive been "trying" to eat right for about 2 months now and i finnaly think i have it.
    5'10 169 18years, dont know body fat
    1.(645am) 8 egg whites cooked with a little bit of butter (not too much), and 1/2cup oatmeal
    2.ECA stack and 1 hour hardcore weight lifting
    3. (845am) Isopure mixed with water and 1/8cup brown rice
    4.(1pm) 8oz chicken breast a couple strawberries and 1/4cup brown rice
    5.more ECA running 50 minutes
    6.(3pm) Isoopure with water and peanuts unsalted, fish oil
    7.(6pm) Lean steack and more unsalted peanutes, fish oil again
    8.(8pm) 6 egg whites and 1 tablespoon of n.peanutbutter

anyway, i try to get a lot of protein, isopure has 50 grams per serving and i have two a day. my cheat day is cancelled with my alcohol consumption on either a friday or saturday (but i still dont have a lot of beer) mostly. ive been gaining muscle and losing fat rapidly, but in the past 2 weeks my bench has gone done significantly and i feel like im not losing weight as much. any advice will be thanked, unless you flame me.

oh yeah ps bros- im thikning about buying some new supplements, i havnt done any research on dextrose.... but im runing out of protein and need to get some more supplements. right now im taking ECA stack with creatine in it, and protein shake. i was thinking on the lines of all natural, maybe clen but nothing too potent.. any suggestions with successful eca stacks, fat loss supp, protein brand anything would help too

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    why're u trying to lose fat if you're 5'10 169? how long have you been working out for?

started in 7th grade super light at the end of football season, ive been lifting ever since and im at the end of my 12th grade. and i started lifting like everday when i entered higschool 3+ years ago

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    ok. so i'm guessing that you couldn't reall be fat at 169 lbs and 5'10, right?

no, i mean i have a 4pack. but i wana get down to like 8% maybe? i still lift everday so im slowly gaining muscle and losing fat... or at least i hope so

Thread Information