GeneralGrant is offline Junior Member

Where is the practicle diet sticky?

What I mean is where is a decent diet for someone who is on the go all day. I work full time and go to school full time. So im generally not going to be able to eat all this prepared food that some of these diets require. Im currently on a test only cycle and just trying to put on muscle with as little fat as possible. and i need some help with a realistic diet.
    So far ive been doing like
    a shake in the mourning with some eggs.
    a protien bar 3 hours later
    2 grilled chicken sandwhiches 3-4 hours later
    and then some kind of dinner that isnt too high in fat.
    Im never going to be able to weigh my food and be perfectly exact but Im doing the best I can. if ur curious im 6' 185

IronFreakX is offline Banned

swole let me answer

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    wat da hell sc's name is BLUE?! i want a blue name

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Honestly, a good dietary layout no matter how busy you are, is critical to progress physique wise, and even MORE imperative when one is running gear. I'd make it a point to get you diet firmly in place, or fore-go the gear for another time when you have the ability/time to eat in a manner that is much more supportive.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralGrant
    What I mean is where is a decent diet for someone who is on the go all day. I work full time and go to school full time. So im generally not going to be able to eat all this prepared food that some of these diets require. Im currently on a test only cycle and just trying to put on muscle with as little fat as possible. and i need some help with a realistic diet.
    Im never going to be able to weigh my food and be perfectly exact but Im doing the best I can. if ur curious im 6' 185
    dunno bout the test cycle i have no knowledge bout roids(can u drink winny? )
    that diet sucks a$$ 3 times a day!!!!! omg u need to read the cutting sticky and surf here for atleast 2 hr a day for a month

bout dont have time dont give me that i have the worst schedule and resources on ar but i have the drive if u really wanna make time u will

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    wat da hell sc's name is BLUE?! i want a blue name
    NO you are fat !!!
    jk bro

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    NO you are fat !!!
    jk bro
    i know im fat and thats exactly why i should be DIET FORUM MODERATOR!
    because of sympathetic factors towards the fat kid ><

what example would u be setting?
    if u want the part u gotta look the part
    like me in a 2 months ( hopefuly)

what example would u be setting?
    if u want the part u gotta look the part
    like me in a 2 months ( hopefuly)
    lol wut are your stats now and what are they going to be in 2 months..

SC as forgoing the cycle too late for that, and im never going to have more free time, I'm lucky that i have mournings now to workout couple hours a day.

CrystalMethodx if i didnt think the diet sucked ass I wouldnt be asking for help. suggestions next time not critisizm plz, thanks.

SC as forgoing the cycle too late for that, and im never going to have more free time, I'm lucky that i have mournings now to workout couple hours a day.

CrystalMethodx if i didnt think the diet sucked ass I wouldnt be asking for help. suggestions next time not critisizm plz, thanks.
    ROFL CMX just got BURNED.
    in all actuality try to keep protein high, eat beef jerky, raw unsalted nuts, lean meats veggies, soynuts, and anything that seems healthy low sugar mod protein, try to get good fats and eat all day long if at all possible Grazing is pimp metabolic enhancer. and dont go over kill on supplemnts and MRE's to get calories.

stats now:184 cm-180lbs-bf% unknown due to no measuring device available or can be found newhere
    stats after 2 months:hopefuly still 184 cm/weight dunno and dont care as long as i get ripped with the size i have
    im doing am cardio,working out,diet,sleep some supplements
    i will post pics tho
    i did say that b4 but i was hit/by a car then fight so i stopped training

well u didnt even read the cutting sticky did u ? if u have read posted ur own diet from it i wouldnt have that attitude if u want some1 to make u a diet with u doing nething just go to swole cat and have him train u
    sorry if i offended u tho no offense meant

stats now:184 cm-180lbs-bf% unknown due to no measuring device available or can be found newhere
    stats after 2 months:hopefuly still 184 cm/weight dunno and dont care as long as i get ripped with the size i have
    im doing am cardio,working out,diet,sleep some supplements
    i will post pics tho
    i did say that b4 but i was hit/by a car then fight so i stopped training
    wrong thread I guess?

taiboxa thanks Ill try to keep that in mind I love beef jerky so Ill be eating that all day lol. what do u mean by grazing though? My friend also told me i should add a shake before bed not sure how right he is in that though.

need long lasting protein pre-bed i.e. flax/tuna or caesin protein/flax
    grazing meants eating lil bits here and there all day long instead of large lump somes at a time.

I read the cutting thread I just wasnt sure if I should be on a cuting diet while on something like test.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    See, this is precisely my point and the problem in which you have.

You have begun to take steroids , yet you don't even know if you are bulking or cutting or what. You don't even have your diet laid out, kcals, etc., but one would think you'd at least know if you were bulking or cutting!

Do you think it's magic or something? Just shoot in the ass and grow like a weed?

BTW, love the "too late for that" comment when it was suggested you leave gear alone, the focus here is all wrong. If you don't have enough time to train/eat properly, test or any gear for that matter is not going to do jack diddly sh*t. If I wanted to train for the Tour De France, but I had no time to ride a bike daily, I think I'd re-prioritize things and/or be realistic about the entire situation.

This is not a flame at all, but it hits a nerve with a common theme I see on these boards. The ignorance toward the importance of dietary needs not only to change a physique, but to do on steroids, is alarmingly high.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 04-05-2005 at 11:04 AM.

yep diet number is one and a good one w/ synergize the effects of AAS tremendously especially w/ those that majorly raise Protein Synthesis like EQ
    and for the record i would train on a MoPed for the Tour De France

I read the cutting thread I just wasnt sure if I should be on a cuting diet while on something like test.
    I was trying to imply that this doesnt seem like a reasonable solution to my question, but sarcasm doesnt come into good on keys i spose. SC I know that steroids are not magic, I have done 10x the reading on the subject of the people around me who even suggested them(them being the gear). They all know half truths and BS that i try to sift through, in conjunction with stuff i read here tofind what works best for me. (ive been a lurker here for a long time, )

To be more clear what my goal is putting on as much lean muscle as possilbe. I have no intention of being a bodybuilder, I just want to improve my appearence for myself. I read the gain lean muscle mass stickie and I just want to substitute some of those things to be more practical/portable. I am not appose to putting in the effort as long as i have the proper direction.
    Here was what my diet consisted of today: (i work out 8-10)
    10am
    4eggs
    30g of protien (from shake)
    12:50pm roasted chicken twister no sauce (basically a chicken breast with lettuce and tomato in a tortilla)
    3:45 metrx protien plus bar
    4:30 2-3oz of beef jerky
    7:30 10-12 oz of steak with 2/3 cup brown rice

and i plan on eating a can of tuna before bed. I might have a shake too (20g whey)
    oh and ive drunk close to a gallon and a half or so of water.

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    bro, I'm in the same situation is you, but I make it work. I prepare all my food the night before, usually about three solid meals. Occasationally I have an mrp if I have a 2 and half hour class.

-SHRED

Quote Originally Posted by dr.shred
    bro, I'm in the same situation is you, but I make it work. I prepare all my food the night before, usually about three solid meals. Occasationally I have an mrp if I have a 2 and half hour class.

-SHRED
    So what does your diet consist of?

So what does your diet consist of?
    40% PROTEIN, 40% CARBS, 20% FAT. Tonnnsss of veggies, lean meats, and brown rice.

-SHRED

cool, Ive been eating alot of brown rice and lean meats too. I have to admit though i dont eat alot of greens...mid day and evening meals now consist of steak or chicken and white rice. the only thing i notice is im always hungry though. Even up untill i go to sleep at night. last night before bed I ate two cans of tuna, I woke up this mourning starving....

palumbo is offline Member
    i dont care how busy ur schedule is if u wanna make it work u will i work 12 hours shifts rotating days and nights how long does it take to eat a can of tuna or a chicken breast baked potato? Make your meals for a couple of days at a time.

i personally hate that excuse im too busy. u make the time or u just dont get the results u are gonna wanna see

good luck

if you want to burn fat u must eat tons of veggies...there is really nothing better and you cannot avoid it. You will not be as hungry if u eat more veggiest too.

-SHRED

Thread Information