1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member

dont know what to eat?

I'm flying out to phoenix next week to test for their PD. The physical test starts at 6 AM. We are supposed to bring our own food for the day and i dont know what time i'll do my stuff, could be right away, could be in the afternoon. My question is, since i'm on the road and can't cook, what do i eat in the morning prior to the test. And what should i bring to eat throughout the day incase i dont do my stuff til the afternoon? Fruit, protein bar, shakes? Any help is appreciated.

BTW, the test consists of a 1.5 mile run, situps, pushups, benching, obstacle course......

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    MRP'S are good. In that situation your gonna have to make do with whatever. Its not like you can bring meals with you on the plane. Just buy some mrps and some bars. Thats about the best you can do.

-SHRED

i dont know abbreviations well, but i assume MRP is like a meal already prepared?

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    i dont know abbreviations well, but i assume MRP is like a meal already prepared?
    Meal Replacements - like already made protien shakes or bars.

any recommendations for bars.........seems like they all are crappy for you, to much sugar or fat........although i do like detour sugar free......shakes just won't fill me up i dont think

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    you could get some rice cakes and almonds and stuff like that to go with your protein shakes and also you could buy a pack of sliced turkey meat and put it on wheat bread. all of these are quick already prepared foods

Thread Information