spound is offline Anabolic Member

How's my diet look?

ok I usually do cardio in the am on an empty stomach, but sometimes I dont get up in time before class and ill have eggwhitesmade in olive oil about 1.5 hrs b4 cardio or ill jsut have weigh in water.

This is what a typical day of my diet looks like:
    Meal1: 46 gram prot. whey shake
    Cardio (40-60min)
    Meal 2: 10-12 eggwhites cooked in olive oil, and almonds slices (sometimes i will substitue the fat for half a bagel of half cup of grits or oatmeal)
    Meal 3: Muscle milk shakle with a scoop of whey in water (14 gr fats)
    Lift
    PWO: Dextrose (70grams), 66 gram whey in water (taking 10 iu slin PWO)
    PPWO: 20-30 gram dextrose and 1 slice of whole wheat toast plain (20gram slow carbs) and 46 gr pro. (whey in water)
    Meal 6: broccolli and almonds, and either 10-12 eggwhites, or 3/4 lb turkey ground turkey bruger, jsut meat plain marinated in worstecher sauce
    Cardio (30min)
    Meal 7: 2 cans tuna with 2-3 tblsp natural peanut butter
    Meal 8: two skinless chicken breasts grilled (marinated in italian dressing) and peanuts, 5-6 flax tablets

I was bulking at (6200 cals, 500 g pro., 600g carbs) and got up to 248 or so lbs, then i cut it down for a lil bit, slowly, to about 237-238lbs. And then i started really hitting the diet and cardio hard (3500 cals, pro: 400gr, carb: 30-90 grams, exclduing PWO) for the past 3 wks and i am down to around 225, and def. looking leaner, but I feel like I am getting small though, but the pictures dont make me look much smaller, although, i am losing strength, but i think thats from the less cals and putting energy into cardio more. DO you think I am doing too much cardio (once in the am for 40-60 min. , then someitmes once in the evening for 30 min)??
    Last edited by spound; 04-08-2005 at 11:11 AM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You are doing cardio after you lift and eat the pwo meals???

~SC~

Sometimes....when I feel I took in too many carbs PWO. SHoudl I just stick to morning cardio ONLY? When I do do it though, I wait about 5 or so hrs after my lifting to do the cardio. SHould I not do this? Would it be okay to do my two cardio sessions on non lifting days? BTW, how does my diet look? ANy help would be appreciated, thanks..I'm tryin to get down around 8 or 9% BF, I am sitting at about 12 right now.

Bump, can i get any diet critique at least?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Your diet is going to change now that you are taking out that 2nd cardio session on training days, right?

You would then have to come up w/one for the days you do cardio twice as well, if you are going to do that. I'd lose the MuscleMilk no matter what, it's garbage.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Your diet is going to change now that you are taking out that 2nd cardio session on training days, right?

You would then have to come up w/one for the days you do cardio twice as well, if you are going to do that. I'd lose the MuscleMilk no matter what, it's garbage.

~SC~

I dont understand SHould I not take in as many cals since I am dropping that second cardio? Or maybe substitue some of those fats with some veggies like broccoli or spinach? How should my diet differ on days with two cardio sessions or the days with one, and a lifting session? ****, I am kinda stumped, this is my first time ever actually cutting, I was always ridiculously skinny (6'1" 160lbs 4 yrs ago, but very lean of course), and now that I've gotten size on me, its time to lean up some. I want to see if I have what it takes to get to where I need to be for a competiton b/c I plan on really bulking this year (hopefully reach around 250-260lbs this winter) and maybe doing a show next summer, i mean I know I have what it takes, I would just like to have experience doing it before it actually counts ya know?

Thanks for the input on the MM, do you have any good suggestions for a good MRP to substitute for the MM while cutting? Or should I just use weigh in water with flax only?

I am definately going to start spending more time in this forum.
    Last edited by spound; 04-08-2005 at 09:35 PM.

Bump

Thread Information