chem enhanced is offline Junior Member

Sweet!! Dropped 10 Lbs

ALL RIGHT DROPPED 10 LBS !! thanks to everyone on this board that have been giving me advice, i upped my cardio from 30 to 45 min. 6 days a week (my weight loss was minimal at best before) and that has seemed to do the trick and has kicked my metabolizm into overdrive, and in addition to greatly reducing my calorie intake
    i am at 270 now i will be happy at 215- 225 range thanks guys and gals this board has soo much good info

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Great to hear brother...

Have you been using a method similar to the Cutting Sticky?

Any thermo's whatsoever?

Great job!

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Great job brotha! Keep it up!

Awesome work dont stop now keep it up , good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Great to hear brother...

Have you been using a method similar to the Cutting Sticky?

Any thermo's whatsoever?

Great job!
    yes that is really where i started i wasnt doing it all wrong but i wasnt doing it all right either

and no thermo's thus far just a sh!t load of water everyday 2.2 litres min. i was kicking around the idea of tren

Quote Originally Posted by chem enhanced
    yes that is really where i started i wasnt doing it all wrong but i wasnt doing it all right either

and no thermo's thus far just a sh!t load of water everyday 2.2 litres min. i was kicking around the idea of tren
    A mild thermo stack may be a good little boost for you if your fatloss stalls later on...

For now, drink green tea throughout the day....is good for fatloss as well an anti-oxidant...

Try and drink more water bro. 2.2 liters is nothing. Shoot for around 6L+ a day...

Don't run Tren (and certainly not without test) until you get your BF% down (I'm assuming it's high?)....

Get your base down, get yourself in a healthy BF% range, and train naturally for awhile yet. When the time comes, look to AAS if you choose. Until then, there's nothing stopping you from researching!

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    hey man great job, how long did it take, n were u on any fat burners, or nething other then doet n cardio?

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    A mild thermo stack may be a good little boost for you if your fatloss stalls later on...

For now, drink green tea throughout the day....is good for fatloss as well an anti-oxidant...

Try and drink more water bro. 2.2 liters is nothing. Shoot for around 6L+ a day...

Don't run Tren (and certainly not without test) until you get your BF% down (I'm assuming it's high?)....

Get your base down, get yourself in a healthy BF% range, and train naturally for awhile yet. When the time comes, look to AAS if you choose. Until then, there's nothing stopping you from researching!
    thanks
    BLOWNSC, 6 liters a day wholey sh!t thats a lot of water, but i will try.......no ...i will DO, and no AAS at all right now i am fat (only my belly)LOL. and yes i am doing a lot research, i have done 2 cycles but when i was having marital problems and blew a bicep tendon i got really freaked out and quit all together. and now i look in the mirror at what i look like now as opposed to 2 years ago and i am disgusted with myself for letting my self go and not even doing cardio, is there a thermo stack that anyone can recommend?

thanks MACHDIESEL 2 WEEKS
    and all cardio and reduced caloric intake is key lots of CARDIO! 45 min. a day 6 days week, but i switch it up
    mon.crosstrain
    tue. tredmill
    wed stair climber
    thur incumbent bike
    fri back to cross train , but switch up the level and resis. etc.
    and did i mention cardio??lol

thanks
    BLOWNSC, 6 liters a day wholey sh!t thats a lot of water, but i will try.......no ...i will DO, and no AAS at all right now i am fat (only my belly)LOL. and yes i am doing a lot research, i have done 2 cycles but when i was having marital problems and blew a bicep tendon i got really freaked out and quit all together. and now i look in the mirror at what i look like now as opposed to 2 years ago and i am disgusted with myself for letting my self go and not even doing cardio, is there a thermo stack that anyone can recommend?
    Alot of ppl shoot for 2gallons a day (~8 liters)...
    It helps with hydration, helps prevent water retention, and many other things...

A decent thermo stack to try would be this:

200mg Caffeine
    5mg Yohimbine
    500mg of A-L-C (Acetyl-L-Carnitine)
    500mg of Taurine
    500mg of Green Tea

A good bro of mine got great results from it.

For now, start drinking a few cups of green tea a few times spaced out during the day...

hey is it the same stuff (green tea)that SOBE sells at the store or should i look for the tea in the tea isle?

hey is it the same stuff (green tea)that SOBE sells at the store or should i look for the tea in the tea isle?
    The sh!t that SOBE sells will be loaded with sugar....

Just get some normal green tea from your grocery store... brew it up, chill it, add a lil lemon and Splenda, and you have yourself a nice drink, that will help you shred up, and tastes good! Also, if it tastes good, you're more likely to get that 6L of water in........

It's not a wonder drug, but every little bit helps...

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    hahaha thanx alot man, im at about 195 right now, n just ordered lean xtreme, sesathing n heat stack, looking to cut about 7-10 lbs then jump onto creatine. Hopefully in about 10 weeks ill be at about 198 but with a flat stomach in place, that 2 weeks def brightens up my day, i weight train 4 days a week, cardio/abs 4 days a week, n on a cuting diet, hopefully this will be enough(4th of july is my goal) Keep up the good work man

Thread Information